TWO BEAUTIFUL FLY SELECTIONS GOING TO HELP OUR FISH!!!!!

144 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Daniel Davala

ungelesen,
26.02.2013, 22:43:4626.02.13
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
A HUGE THANK YOU goes out once more to all who contributed to our Coastal Conservation Association fly selections which will be auctioned at the area CCA Chapter banquets later this week.  With the flies we collected at the last two BEER TIES, I was able to create two selections - each with about 4 dozen flies.  Add the value of the Cliff's Bugger Beast fly boxes and each selection has a retail value of approx. $180.  Let's hope they fetch a good price!

I'm not sure if these events are sold out, but here is more information on the Greater Washington CCA Banquet and the NOVA CCA Banquet.  If there is still room to attend, consider coming out and having a great time for a great cause.

Dan Davala
DSC00512.JPG
DSC00514.JPG
DSC00515.JPG

Brad

ungelesen,
27.02.2013, 09:03:3627.02.13
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Can't thank you guys enough for your support of CCA!

Come on out to one of our banquets and see how much money you helped to raise (and eat your weight in oysters)!

Thanks to everyone that contributed.

Brad

Ernie

ungelesen,
27.02.2013, 15:27:2427.02.13
an Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

I totally agree with Brad! Many thanks to all who created this fish
candy.....I know I will be bidding on them for sure.

Ernie

Brad

ungelesen,
01.03.2013, 08:48:3001.03.13
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
THANKS EVERYONE!

We had a great banquet, perhaps our best in a long time. The fly selection you guys donated brought $170, which is awesome.

Brad

Ernie

ungelesen,
03.03.2013, 16:15:0603.03.13
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Our NoVA banquet was last night and it was great as well as being very successful.

The TPFR collection was highly contested but it now rests with me....as I was the high bidder!! We did not quite get what Brad got for them at the Greater Washington banquet but we still did well.

Thanks again for your support!!

Ernie

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor