Accotink Creek Christmas Eve

james kammel

Dec 27, 2012, 9:04:21 PM12/27/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Just thought I would include a couple pictures of my Christmas eve outing.  Managed to connect with 12 trout in 2 hours.  Not bad for right next to 495.

Ken Tanaka

Dec 28, 2012, 8:03:24 AM12/28/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I want to ask you all how do you access and read all the posts by the members that include pictures. It is incredibly frustrating that I have to literally go to my desktop or laptop computer to view pictures posted by the members... I am not sure why pictures are not included in the emails I receive or when I access google groups through my iPhone or iPad...

Any tips???

Ken

Jarrod Hills

Dec 28, 2012, 2:27:34 PM12/28/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Looking good. I was out there today and had zero luck. Just turned into a casting practice session. Judging by the reflection, I was much further down the creek than you. You were up closer to the Little River Turnpike overpass, right?

Jim

Dec 29, 2012, 6:43:59 AM12/29/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Yes I was down near little river.

Terry C

Jan 1, 2013, 10:38:03 PM1/1/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I tried it today. Didn't see a fish or get a strike. I have a feeling they get pouched out of there quickly.