Fishing Report 07.24.12

Trent Jones

Jul 24, 2012, 10:17:19 PM7/24/12
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

With limited time today I ran over to prospect some retentions ponds over by the AMC(?) movie theatre in Alexandria…I found a ton of biomass….aaaaand no fish. So with very, limited time I made the walk over to 4mr near my place in Shirlington. With the aid of a fisherman’s trail (commuters trail) I shaved off over a 100 paces to a fish from my front door. Hooked about a half dozen good size sunnies in a half hour with a bh bugger…and two more tiny guys with a size 20 midge. I also made some new friends on the trail while I was waving my fly through the air.

-Trent