Arthit Suriyawongkul invites you to Bangkok Netizen Meetup

Arthit Suriyawongkul

Jun 3, 2013, 1:44:44 AM6/3/13
to thai-linux...@googlegroups.com
Meetup
Arthit Suriyawongkul invited you to join
Bangkok Netizen Meetup
If you are into digital rights and are around Bangkok or happened to visit the city, join us. This meant to be an informal meetup among people who has concerns on the issues of privacy, free expression, access to information, and all things human rights that cut across information technology. We plan to meet once a month at cafe/pub along BTS/MRT.
Arthit Suriyawongkul

Bangkok Netizen Meetup

A group for anyone interested in digital rights, internet freedom, human rights online, creative commons, cyber security, privacy, etc. We started this group to meet people concern about the issue...

What is Meetup?

Meetup is the world's largest network of local groups.

129,919
Local groups
136,218
Meetup topics
2 million
Monthly RSVPs
45,000
Cities worldwide

If you're not interested, there's no need to do anything. Meetup will not keep your email address.

Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: sup...@meetup.com
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163