[TGN] Win 3x $100 CASH Prizes in our TGN League of Legends Tournament Promotion!

George Vanous

Jul 12, 2012, 10:24:39 PM7/12/12
to tg...@googlegroups.com
This is George, CEO of TGN.

$1,000+ Cash Prizes for League of Legends Tournament!

Tournament: League of Legends FINALS!

When: Saturday & Sunday, July 14-15, 12pm-5pm PDT (3pm-8pm EDT) (7pm-12pm GMT)

Prizes: Over $1,000 in cash prizes, and additional prizes like XSplit licenses

Audience Gets $300 Cash Prizes!

YOU, the audience, can also win CASH!

How to enter:

1. Download the promotional video from here: http://download.tgn.tv/promos - Right-click the file and choose "Save target as"

2. Upload the video to your YouTube channel (yes, you can customize it with your own commentary and intro/outro if you want!)

3. Promote the video that you uploaded via your social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit...)

5. On Saturday, post this bulletin on your YouTube channel:

TGN League of Legends Tournament Finals are launching today - visithttp://twitch.tv/TGN and watch epic matches unfold!

6. Get lucky and win one of our three $100 prizes!

About this Tournament

The qualifiers are over, the lines have been drawn in the sand and we are about to witness the final contending teams clash in epic battles on Saturday 7/14 and Sunday 7/15, 3pm to 8pm EDT (7pm to 12pm GMT). All these teams are amped up for victory and hungry for our over $1000 cash prize and additional prizes.

And it gets even better. YOU, dear TGN partners, have the chance to win something, too!

TGN is counting on our partners to help promote the tournament to make this the best TGN League of Legends tournament ever!

Take part in writing TGN history and win one of our three $100 cash prizes!

Best of luck, and have a lot of fun watching the the tournament!

- Your team at TGN

George Vanous

George hosts The George Show on YouTube!
This conversation is locked