Texas Ultra Spirit - Texas Ultra Cup - rooms in Fayettville at B&B

Dan Driscoll

Nov 18, 2014, 1:07:19 PM11/18/14
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs, texasti...@googlegroups.com, Pam Wright, Benson, Barry (CIV), Martin Hukle, Daniel, Daniel Sanchez, Daniel Sanchez, san...@yahoo.com

LSR’s, TTTT’ers, TUC’ers and other friends of Ultras,

Last year Pam, myself, Vickie T., Martin H., Carol A., Sharon and Stephen and a lot of other very cool people attended the first ever Texas Ultra Spirit Race held by Daniel Sanchez and the North West Cycling club. We all thought this was an Awesome race and a heck of a lot of fun. The Texas Ultra Spirit is an easy drive from the DFW Area and is one of The Texas Ultra Cup Races (do any 3 and earn an awesome TUC Award). This year the race will be held Friday and Saturday April 24th and 25th. Check out their website at

http://www.texasultraspirit.com/index.php/race-info

Last year many of us stayed in La Grange at a hotel, which was a drive in the early morning dark hours to get to the race on time. This year 2015, Pam and I are staying in Fayetteville in a bed and breakfast, (SEE BELOW) so we will be able to walk across the street to the race start. There are a very limited amount of rooms available in this B&B (8) so don’t hesitate if you’d like one.  Pam and I will be in room #4, stop by and see us. Bed a Breakfast website = http://www.countryplacehotel.com/

See ya there, DanD

Dans Signature

image001.jpg