Texas Time Trial News

dris...@flash.net

Sep 28, 2016, 3:08:42 PM9/28/16
to texasti...@googlegroups.com

We have been posting to The Texas Time Trials website.  Check it out:

2016 Results

https://tt24tt.com/2016/09/28/2016-results/

2016 Texas Ultra Cup Results

https://tt24tt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2016-TUC-Final-Results-9-27-16.pdf

Updated Course Records

https://tt24tt.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/CourseRecords-9-28-16.pdf

All of these will become final on Friday.  If you have questions or comments please email us at dan.dr...@tt24tt.com

Check your trophy.  If you received a trophy with a paper plate, with the wrong plate or without a plate let us know and we will send you the appropriate plate free of charge.  If you would rather have your plate show your age group place, your name or say “sexiest person in town”, let us know and we will order one for you.  The cost for replacement plates is $10.00 and includes shipping. Go to the shop on our website to order your replacement plate and be sure to email us with how you would like your plate to read.  The deadline for 2016 plate orders is October 2.  Here is a link to the store where you order your replacement plate under “Awards”:  https://tt24tt.com/shop

Stay tuned for upcoming Race Reports for each event.