Houston: EPO Workshop TRANSISTOR BASICS - SATURDAY June 14th @ NOON

Andrew Lynch

Jun 10, 2014, 8:11:21 AM6/10/14
to texa...@googlegroups.com, texas...@googlegroups.com

Come this Saturday, June 14th at 12:00 NOON for a workshop on Transistor Basics by Stephen Kraig, EPO Customer and Guitar Enthusiast.

This will be a informative and entertaining workshop to learn about using transistors.  Stephen will cover the basics of transistors from switching things on and off to making simple amplifiers.   We will explore the workings using the very common NPN 2N3904.

This workshop is geared towards everyone, from the middle school student to the post-grad hobbyist. There is no charge to attend. RSVP is not required, but if possible, please let us know if you think you can come. We hope to see you here!

Sincerely,

Chris Macha, Manager/Owner
Electronic Parts Outlet
3753 Fondren,