Re: test cases being skipped.

Abhay

Aug 27, 2012, 2:30:13 AM8/27/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can u show ur testng.xml ?
Thanks,
Abhay

On Monday, August 27, 2012 11:51:02 AM UTC+5:30, devdaas kulkarni wrote:
hi all,

i am writing my test cases in different classes and i have grouped them under various groups.
i am running them using testng.xml by marking the groups but once the test cases from class one are completed its skipping the test cases from rest all the classes.
any solution for this.. ?

Best,
Dev.

nguyenkim thuat

Aug 27, 2012, 6:03:26 AM8/27/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Is there any dependance in the group Simulator and Divice, you should check it, m

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM, devdaas kulkarni <devd...@gmail.com> wrote:
thanks for the quick reply i am posting my testng.xml.

suite name="Suite" >
    <test name="Registration Test" >
        <groups>
            <run>
                <include name="Simulator" />
                <include name="Device" />
            </run>
        </groups>
        <packages>
            <package name="com.pctest" />
        </packages>
    </test>
</suite>

nguyenkim thuat

Aug 27, 2012, 6:05:36 AM8/27/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the previous mail.
So is there any dependances in the two class Device and Simulator? i think that you should have a look at it.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM, devdaas kulkarni <devd...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi all,

i am writing my test cases in different classes and i have grouped them under various groups.
i am running them using testng.xml by marking the groups but once the test cases from class one are completed its skipping the test cases from rest all the classes.
any solution for this.. ?

Best,
Dev.

devdaas kulkarni

Aug 27, 2012, 7:59:09 AM8/27/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com
device and simulator are just two different testNG groups..
my test cases are divided under many groups out which i wanna run only those two groups.
i have written a before class setup  and tear down method for every class file written in the package.
i dont know if there is any other dependency which might be creating any problem.
can u please elaborate on what kind of dependency are u thinking abt...so that i can chk for it..!

Best,
Dev.