Rerunning skipped test cases

mani kandan

Apr 16, 2012, 5:45:33 PM4/16/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have an automation suite which depends on multiple systems. So there are chances where my data preparation will fail. I will throw skip exception a these cases. But later I want to rerun only skipped test cases. I tried using IRetryAnalyzer but it is not working. I also followed http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7803691/how-to-optimize-testng-and-seleniums-tests by changing listener to wait on skipped tests. But it not helped much.

The same working fine for test cases that are failing.

--
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING

 FOR U EVER,

     G.MANIKANDAN

mani kandan

Apr 18, 2012, 11:20:51 PM4/18/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com

Any one please help me with this..

Alexandre Delisle

Apr 18, 2012, 11:31:36 PM4/18/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Look at how testng-failed.xml is produced. You want the same thing but with skipped tests.

shankar KC

Sep 23, 2012, 11:44:44 PM9/23/12
to testng...@googlegroups.com
may be this thread has some pointers to your question
If you cant find it search for topic "testng skips dependency tests when dependent test passed on retry"
Thanks
Shankar KC