How to run the client testNg testcases file

mega_india05

Jan 16, 2012, 9:04:08 AM1/16/12
to testn...@googlegroups.com

We have developed an testNg test tool(UI) using struts framework.
part1:
-----
Currently the testNgtestcases are inside the src/testcases folder,
src - Source folders on buildPath.

we have an testSuite.xml for running the testcases, its working fine.
Example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<suite name="Suite" parallel="true" thread-count="2">
<test name="Service Name">
<classes>
<class name="testcases.TestNgTestCaseFile"/>
</classes>
</test>
</suite>

Part2: (HERE I NEED YOUR HELP)
-----
Now are planning to test the other projects testcases also,
FOr example, If am browing the other project testcases directory in my jsp
screen,
I dont know how to get the testcase path of the other project the
testSuite.xml.

help me please...

Thanks,
Meganathan.M