testng-failed.xml missing for failed tests...

shankar KC

Nov 2, 2012, 2:51:03 PM11/2/12
to testn...@googlegroups.com
Hello Credric,
   I want to rerun the tests that are failed once all tests executed once. I am using testng-failed.xml for this purpose. But i see that this file is not produced in consistent manner. Sometime its present and some time its not present(there are failed tests always in my suite. So i expect testng-failed.xml to be present always.) I am using latest version of testNG.xml (6.8). Is this a known bug?
Thanks
Shankar KC
my-app.zip

shankar KC

Nov 5, 2012, 11:18:12 AM11/5/12
to testn...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded testNG source file. I found that failed test report class using deprecated APIs in couple of places. I corrected them and created my own reportingListener and its working fine. So if u see this issue happening to you try to use your own ReportingListener class