[FAQ]Answers for Common Questions

Achen

Jun 4, 2018, 1:23:56 AM6/4/18
to TencentGa...@googlegroups.com

Hi all my friends:

This post is for common questions, and we will keep update this post.

This is FAQ version 2.3.

1.I cannot log in with Google Play.

Google Play is not supporting for log in currently and we are working on this, please wait for updating.

2.Engine download fail.

    -1.Exit Tencent Gaming Buddy

    -2.Go to this link and download: GameDownload.exe

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14tq0A67gSkURPJ0wv2Wk4xVD832jXmxb

    -3.Replace GameDownload.exe at this address:  /AppMarket/GameDownload.exe

    -4.Run Tencent Gaming Buddy.

3.White or black screen.

    -1.Update your DirectX version from

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

    -2.If the first step does not work, please try follow steps.

    -3.Go to Buddy settings and find Engine Settings.

    -4.Mark OpenGL+ on and then restart Tencent Gaming Buddy.

4.Install freeze at 98%.

Before you install Tencent Gaming Buddy, turn off your anti-virus software.

5.FPS only has 30.

Waiting for game update, fps is limited currently.

6.Sound delay.

Check and update or reinstall your voice card driver.

7.Cannot register in Chinese version.

Switch to English version, Chinese version is not supporting for other countries currently.

8.Error code:  154140712

    -1.Please click this link to download LSP Repair Assistant and use it by administrator.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xoaCwJhFCNv6XIg9vk791UHOknXDwywF

    -2.If the first step does not work, try to restart your router.

9.Failed to startup Tinst.exe

Restart your PC, notice: you have to click “restart”, do not click shut down and then open your PC.

10.Install failed at 75%

    -1.Need logs, please tap win+R on your keyboard and paste %Temp%\GameDownloadLog into Run.

    -2.Do a zip or rar and then send to Telegram: @TGBAchen

11.Does Tencent Gaming Buddy support Macbook or iMac

It DOES NOT support.

12.Can Tencent Gaming Buddy run on 2 or below 2 ram?

It CANNOT run on, the Tencent Gaming Buddy needs 3 ram at least.

13.Facebook log in fail.

    -1.Set DNS as 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

         1.1 Go to Windows Settings and find Network & Internet.

         1.2 Find Change adapter options.

         1.3 Find your adapter and right click to find properties.

         1.4 Find TCP/IPv4 and then click Properties.

         1.5 Choose "Use the following DNS server addresses" and tap in 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, then press "OK".

    -2.If the first step does not work, try this step.

         2.1 Go to Internet Explorer(IE)--Internet Options--Connections--LAN settings--DO NOT mark "Use automatic configuration script", then press "OK"

    -3.If the second step does not work, check your PC whether has virus.

         If you do not use any anti-virus, please click this link to download the anti-virus software which we prepared for users.You can simply do a quick scan and find problem, if your PC is health, please contact Telegram: @TGBAchen

         https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HsmVocLO67egaPtGz8YbpIuIlRWNQKc0

14. Microphone does not works.

Right click your sounds on the task bar and select sounds.Check Playback and Recording that you choose the right one as default.

15.Do not shows the game/Nothing on the Tencent Gaming Buddy.

    -1.Check the time whether it is correct.

    -2.Check the internet is working well

         Go to any explorer and open any website, if the internet is great, follow the next step.

    -3.Please click this link to download LSP Repair Assistant and use it by administrator.

         https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xoaCwJhFCNv6XIg9vk791UHOknXDwywF

    -4.If still cannot shows the game, please restart the router.

16.Install freeze at 50%.

Please check your PC does not have any virus.You can use your anti-virus software or click here to download the anti-virus which we prepared.

     https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HsmVocLO67egaPtGz8YbpIuIlRWNQKc0

17.Install error code: 23.

    -1.Check the time whether it is correct.

    -2.Check the internet is working well

         Go to any explorer and open any website, if the internet is great, follow the next step.

    -3.Please click this link to download LSP Repair Assistant and use it by administrator.

         https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xoaCwJhFCNv6XIg9vk791UHOknXDwywF

    -4.If still cannot shows the game, please restart the router.

18.Error code: 1.

Please download our bat file to fix this problem, here is the file link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RRBR2LIYHhQbpov5swidbmKBFh26_w-R

Tips:

1.Click this link to go to telegram official website and you can download which version you want.

https://telegram.org/

2.For any driver problem, you can also download driver booster for checking and updating your driver.Here is the link: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php

Notice: this tip just for recommend and if driver booster causes any problems, we CANNOT help you solve them.

Here is how it works:

If the solutions are still not working on your PC, you can always feel free to ask us by:
Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/HgSyiQ0Bex5RyNV7FzKd9A

Telegram ID: @TGBAchen  @winhtl  @panduola

Or post a new topic at our Google Group.

Enjoy the game,

Tencent Gaming Buddy Team.

This conversation is locked