【Notice】How to solve the problem of "loading at 98%" if you have some Anti-virus software

Tencent Gaming Buddy Admin

May 7, 2018, 7:16:06 AM5/7/18
to TencentGa...@googlegroups.com
 We have found that some anti-virus software like K7 Anti-virus have compatibility issues with Tencent Gaming Buddy,
 so if you have this problems please disable your anti-virus software and try again

Here only the K7 antivirus software solution is listed.
If other antivirus software also has this problem, please send us feedback.

E.g  K7 Antivirus Software
Please follow the steps below
1.Click Antivirus and Antispyware
2.Click System Monitor tab and check Low Leavel of protection
3.Do not choose Browser Protection and Exploit protection in Carnivore

darioc...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 11:38:59 AM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I uninstalled Anti-Virus and Windows Defender and Firewall disabled and I still have the error 98%

rishitgup...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 12:36:15 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have quick heal anti virus but the installation stucks at 98%

thong kenttong

May 7, 2018, 2:24:04 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
cant instlall stuck at 98% with diangostic report attatch
Diagnostic Results of Tencent Gaming Buddy.zip

Ashik Mahmud

May 7, 2018, 2:27:42 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Turn off Windows Defender from Group policies ..........still stuck at 98% ......... fix this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

faridae...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 2:38:43 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Not working ....windows 10....windows defender
Message has been deleted

Tencent Gaming Buddy Admin

May 8, 2018, 3:59:56 AM5/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

muko...@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 10:01:58 AM5/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Avira %98 error help

vibha...@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 12:08:48 PM5/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i Have k7 and it works like a charm. thanks for the support.

maziz...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 6:08:46 AM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i disabled windefender but still it stops at %98.win10.i dont ve antivirüs program.i can play pubg at momo

araj...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 7:13:46 AM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i HAVE THIS ISSUE TOO .. I use Quick Heal Antivirus and it's stuck at 98% !!!
wtf
HOW TO SOLVE IT?
PLS HELP

rajat.k...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 1:30:14 PM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
how will it be in windows defender

xdroi...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 2:14:09 PM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Windows Defender deactivate and still dont work :/

yuth...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 10:25:21 PM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I don't have anti virus. I already turn off firewall but i still stuck at 98%. Please reply

draind...@gmail.com

May 10, 2018, 12:47:35 AM5/10/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I have same problem with comodo internet security, i try turn off it and that problem happens again . Please help to solve it. 98% loading.

viniuau...@hotmail.com

May 11, 2018, 9:53:31 AM5/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I have no antivirus and i still have this problem.

Pedro Lucas

May 11, 2018, 7:28:28 PM5/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Didn't work

ulisse...@gmail.com

May 11, 2018, 11:22:36 PM5/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Not working

rajula...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 12:48:31 AM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
So guys I was really bugged that so many people's game stuck at 98%.It has happened with me ,so if you guys need help try this http://androiddump.com/how-to-resolve-error-98-in-pubg-mobile-in-tencent-emulator/      tell me if it also works for you.

ajayjpa...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 6:57:48 AM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Still no progress

viniuau...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2018, 9:06:01 AM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
This post is a copy from a brazilian blog called Mobile Gamer https://www.mobilegamer.com.br/2018/05/pubg-mobile-no-emulador-da-tencent-como-resolver-problema-de-98.html

And no, it doesn't work for me.

ulisse...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 2:46:09 PM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent plz solve this problem

Andrian Indwar

May 12, 2018, 3:45:59 PM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
hello tencent please help me my game was working on that day but on another day my game stop working a i uninstall all program and reinstall but game PUGB is not installing i am doing again again but still not working ................please guys help me slove my problem as soon as possible

lucasgab...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 10:03:37 PM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I think the mistake is in the game SD folder. In my PC the Market, the Emulator and the Rootfs are installed in Disk C, but the SD is in Disk G. I tried to do what is links above, but no success. It would be a way to change SD directory only.

aluca...@hotmail.com

May 13, 2018, 9:55:23 PM5/13/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I don't have antivirus.

Same problem

didn't work...

Haval Kala

May 13, 2018, 11:48:56 PM5/13/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I literally turned off every function of Windows Defender and ran the emulator as admin, but still stuck at 98%.

Diagnostic Results of Tencent Gaming Buddy.zip

rajula...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 12:26:49 AM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
looks like that you all will have to wait because as so many people have the same problem some youtuber will upload a video or something   or   probably tencent will release a patch

kingisb...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 6:04:27 AM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i dont have any antivirus but stuck at 98%

maruf...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 12:16:31 PM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

same here i also  dont have any antivirus but stuck at 98%

Lívio Cunha

May 14, 2018, 9:18:23 PM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Unfortunately I'm also facing the problem, frozen at 98%. Done everything that was said here. IT DOES NOT WORK.

shubhansh...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 11:43:18 PM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Hey, plz provide a solution to the problem of "stuck at 98%" properly. the most of the people facing the same problem including me.

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 2:31:14 AM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

error 98%!! Plx results

mohdaz...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 5:28:32 AM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i had the 98% problem before....now it loads beyond that and the entire engine closes and starts again ..to 100%  then closes and starts again...this happens on a loop...sometimes a message come that emulator couldnt start or error 6

Pedro Lucas

May 15, 2018, 2:07:10 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Still stuck at 98% after update :/

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 2:22:12 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Ainda continua com erro 98%, mesmo apos remover o antivírus, desativar firewall, limpar registros.
Isso no windows 10, pois em outro Pc com windows 7 rodou normalmente com o mesmo antivírus que estava no windows 10 e com Firewall ativado.
O problema não é com ativirus o firewall, está mais para compatibilidade com windows 10, acredito eu.

lucasgab...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 2:25:34 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Welder, tem como você enviar os prints do diagnóstico nos dois sistemas?

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 2:29:43 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Reinstalando aqui, pois mudei o diretório de instalação para testar, assim que terminar envio os print

AHMET GENÇ

May 15, 2018, 2:30:43 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have a same problem too
i not use antivirus

it say
Message has been deleted

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 2:36:38 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

esse print é no Win 7

Gamer Sarmad

May 15, 2018, 3:43:17 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Please Help

blood...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 6:05:32 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
j'ai le même soucis rien fonctionne bloqué a 98% svp

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 6:56:21 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Resolvido erro 98%... Solved !!! xd

segue passo a passo:

OBS: faça igual ao video.

depois de baixar só abri o pubg pelo pure apk.

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 6:58:13 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
consegui resolver segue esses passos igual ao video, colocando chines e em portugues igualzinho

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 9:00:45 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Testando agora se funcionar, comento

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 9:07:02 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
TMJ

lucasgab...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 9:52:01 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Não funcionou pra mim. Estou recebendo um erro "Failed to initialize rendering engine" e depois "Failed to start Gaming Buddy". Se alguém souber como consertar me ajude aí... :(

Pedro Lucas

May 15, 2018, 11:00:41 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Mesmo assim não funfou, tá foda faz  4 dias.

hernandes...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 11:04:16 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Deu certo, vlw

Tuck Wai Loh

May 15, 2018, 11:53:34 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Still have no solution on this?

sasikuma...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 12:28:22 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i got the same problem stuck at 98%... but i just solved that problem  uninstall the version and try reinstall on another location not the same C drive.

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 12:31:36 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Meaning, reinstall it again at another location beside drive C...

sasikuma...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 1:08:54 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
yes reinstall it another location

Pedro Lucas

May 16, 2018, 1:19:59 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Welder, funcionou?

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 1:22:04 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I din notice got options to choose installation location...

Cleiton faustino

May 16, 2018, 1:23:24 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Diagnostic Results of Tencent Gaming Buddy.zip

hernandes...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 1:28:28 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
segue o tutorial, comigo deu certo para remover o erro que trava 98% de instalação

Faz igual ao video , instale o APK Pure , depois quando ele for abrir clique bem rapido no PubG que vc instalou , pronto.

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 2:05:57 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I install it on the other drive than C drive also have no luck to settle the cant load beyond 96%
Message has been deleted

Gamer Sarmad

May 16, 2018, 6:37:46 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Thanks <3 <3 >3

Welder Junio

May 16, 2018, 7:28:13 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
cara abriu, mas o jogo está em chines, ae trava em um tela de Loading.

deshmukhka...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 7:42:44 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I HAVE DISABLED MY ANTI VIRUS BUT STILL THE INSTALLATION STUCK AT 98% AND IT RE OPENS THE LOADING WINDOW SOOO MANY TIMES

luhiiz...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 9:44:58 PM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

someone has been able to resolve the installation failure 98%?

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 10:09:37 PM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I fail to install n run the game on Hp laptop, even I off the anti virus n install on different drive...

But I have no issue install n run it on my desktop pc... Successful on 1st attempt fresh install the tencent gaming buddy n download the game...

Both running on windows 10 (latest windows update May)

ilyape...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 5:21:16 PM5/18/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Я отключил антивирус, но проблема осталась. Что делать?

maek...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 8:18:21 PM5/19/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I have same problem with comodo internet security, i try turn off it and that problem happens again . Please help to solve it. 98% loading.

amalpa...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 7:57:48 AM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have quick heal antivirus it has the same problem stucked at 98%

felipeolivei...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 1:38:55 PM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
help pls "98%" HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blood...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 2:18:26 PM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Aidée moi svp :'(
pubg.png

dwraf...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 6:52:07 PM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
tambem estou com msm problema de instalação!!!

luisferna...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 7:40:54 PM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
chega a 98% e não vai , alguem sabe como arrumar ?

vikto...@mail.ru

May 22, 2018, 7:23:05 AM5/22/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Kaspersky 98%. Help me
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

grazie...@hotmail.com

May 23, 2018, 9:40:58 AM5/23/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Pessoal, consegui fazer o meu rodar novamente. Vou deixar aqui como eu fiz pra conseguir e espero que ajude vocês também.
Eu desinstalei o emulador do meu PC, desativei o Anti-Vírus, coloquei pra instalar e ao instalar novamente eu coloquei ele no Disco:C "Arquivos de Programas (x86)", pois antes estava no Disco:C "Arquivos de Programas".
Abri e antes de qualquer coisa fui lá nos três traços > Setting > Engine e marquei a opção "DirectX", salvei e fechei tudo.
Abri novamente e coloquei pra baixar o jogo/atualização e voltou a rodar novamente.
Espero que consigam também, comigo só funcionou assim.

marcos...@gmail.com

May 23, 2018, 11:02:03 AM5/23/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
você apagou la na pasta temp? para baixar e atualizar novamente Grazie?

grazie...@hotmail.com

May 23, 2018, 11:34:02 AM5/23/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Não precisei apagar nada. Só mudei o setor no sistema mesmo.

nishant...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 2:49:26 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
can u make the same video in english pleasse
Message has been deleted

grazie...@hotmail.com

May 24, 2018, 3:08:36 AM5/24/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I hope you can understand.

I uninstall the emulator from my computer, disable the anti-virus, put to install and when installing again I put it on the disk: C "program files (x86)", as before was on the disk: C "program files". Open and before anything went in traits> Setting> Engine and marked the "DirectX", saved and closed everything. Open again and put to download the game / update and returned to run again.

Is the same as changing the file from the previous system location.

UltimoOrc127

May 26, 2018, 12:24:39 AM5/26/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
--------------------------------TUTORIAL HOW TO RESOLVE 98% STUCK--------------------------------
1st Disable AntiVirus
2nd Disable firewall winDefender
3Change your installation location in WINDOWS 10 there is permission blocking the installtion from apps it is update from windows10 security update it protects drives from unwanted apps that you're trying to install ! for me i have 2 drive c: and e: the default installation is e:\program files change it to c:\program files !

-------------------------------Hey can u donate atleast $1 i will appreciate it if u help me! tnx------------------

luiiz...@gmail.com

May 26, 2018, 8:21:45 AM5/26/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

Olá, eu já desabilitei windows defender, firewall .. E quando chega a 98% ele trava e dá o seguinte erro: Falha ao iniciar emulador. Faile para iniciar o motor, código de erro: 1.

Socorro.

grazie...@hotmail.com

May 27, 2018, 6:30:27 AM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Assiste esse vídeo e vê se te ajuda de alguma forma. Leia os comentários também, tem uns passos por lá.

https://youtu.be/q1TGvmSavmk

sameeral...@gmail.com

May 27, 2018, 7:19:28 AM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
it's work thank you very much...

Andi Qytyku

May 27, 2018, 7:45:37 AM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
How safe is Truecall ?
I just did some research about this truecall apk and it really works perfectly it can block all spam calls messages or anything like this . Last days i have some calls from unknow numbers or messages that i really dont know and now i just fix this problem . If for anyone this is helpful find at TRUECALLER
Message has been deleted

umeka...@gmail.com

May 27, 2018, 10:11:14 AM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
what did you did to make it run and not stock at 98%?

umeka...@gmail.com

May 27, 2018, 10:11:45 AM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

marcos...@gmail.com

May 27, 2018, 2:18:17 PM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Opa tem como me chamar discord para tirar duvida? #7525, ou se tiver outra jeito de conversamos sobre o erro.

grazie...@hotmail.com

May 27, 2018, 2:33:10 PM5/27/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
gzsantana
Chama lá. Não consegui te adicionar

Sony Holick

May 28, 2018, 10:41:25 AM5/28/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
first instal emulator work n run but after close n restart that emulator, stuck in 98%
in my friend laptop i3 7100u+gt920mx win10 that emulator works and win defender on ,
in dont know why, maybe not compitable with win7 or not compitable with amd apu dual graphic

grazie...@hotmail.com

May 28, 2018, 11:54:45 AM5/28/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I understand. I also do not think it will work for everyone. They still do not know for sure why this problem. Hope you can fix yours soon as well.

marcos...@gmail.com

May 29, 2018, 2:00:38 PM5/29/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Boa Tarde Pessoal, eu estou tentando baixar o emulador desde quando lançou, mas nunca consegui devido ao erro 98%, e hoje entrei no youtube e vendo alguns videos la sobre erros, e um rapaz deu umas dicas de como apagar alguns arquivos inúteis do nosso computador, e eu peguei e fiz, e instalei o emulador do 0 logo em seguida e o meu erro do 98% não aconteceu mais. vou tentar ensinar vocês.

Desinstale o Emulador Tencent.

depois vai no iniciar do seu computador e abre o "EXECUTAR", feito isso vocês vão copiar os comandos que vou deixar aqui em baixo para vocês, cola no "EXECUTAR E DE UM ENTER" ai vai abrir uma pasta com vários arquivos, vocês seleciona todos os arquivos e apagar tudo. o que não der te apagar apenas clica em "IGNORAR", DEPOIS DE FAZER ISSO COM TODOS OS COMANDO, que vou deixar aqui, reinicie seu computador e instale o Emulador.

Espero dar certo para todos, pra mim deu Certo, deixe deus comentários se deu certo ou continuou do mesmo jeito. Boa Sorte a Todos.

COMANDOS QUE USEI NO "EXECUTAR".

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

%temp%

temp

prefetch

felz...@gmail.com

May 29, 2018, 3:46:49 PM5/29/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
seu windows é o 7 ?

marcos...@gmail.com

May 29, 2018, 4:11:38 PM5/29/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
sim, Aperta a Bandeira do windows no teclado  + r  que abre o executar.

felz...@gmail.com

May 29, 2018, 10:13:13 PM5/29/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Mano, eu fiz o passo a passo que me falou, mas to desacreditado já. só não fiz desinstalar o emulador e instalar novamente, até pq minha internet n ajuda mt pra ficar fazendo esse processo de baixar o game toda hora .

contatoro...@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 4:32:02 AM5/30/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Refiz a instalacao e baixei novamente seguindo os passos que o amigo ensinou, deu na mesma.. consegui abrir o jogo pelo emulador phoenix os, e to jogando no hd de boa.

marcos...@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 9:15:42 AM5/30/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Poise eu tambem achei que ão iria dar certo. mas aguardei um pouco ai foi, mas que pena que não deu certo.

novoj...@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 12:15:25 PM5/30/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Eu desativei o FIREWALL e o jogo instalou normalmente sem problema. Tenta desativar o firewall e o anti-virus antes de mandar instalar novamente.

It is loading more messages.