[Tech katha :Buying option for Phone]

Prabodha Eranga

Jul 16, 2014, 4:56:24 AM7/16/14
to tech...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to buy a LUMIA 920. I can buy phone from either AMAZON or SriLanka local market like dialcom.(since i cannot afford the original price softlogic etc).

What is the good place to buy a phone rather than the original seller (AMAZON/local market)

Thank you and Regards
Eranga

Gevidu Guththika

Jul 16, 2014, 2:54:11 PM7/16/14
to tech...@googlegroups.com

Why 920 ? It's like million years old go for new one and it will be lot easier if you are buying from local shop cuz amazon doesn't ship phones to sri lanka besides you will get a warranty also

--
ටෙක්කතා සමූහය සඳහා ආචාර ධර්ම http://www.techkatha.com/rules-and-regulations/

ඔබට මෙම පණිවිඩය ලැබෙන්නේ ඔබ Teckකතා හි සාමාජිකයෙක් බැවිනි.
ලිවීම සඳහා tech...@googlegroups.com වෙත ලියන්න.
Teckකතා හින් ඉවත්වීම සඳහා http://googlegroups.com/group/techkatha/subscribe වෙත යන්න.

වෙබ් අඩවිය http://www.techkatha.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Techකතා" group.