Oracle 11g Install and Unistall

Lilantha Lakmal

May 16, 2015, 11:22:24 AM5/16/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
Any one how how to uninstall oracle 11g completely and reinstall, I did try according to oracle document, But when I reinstall not work correctly and can't log in to Em-console

Bishan

May 16, 2015, 11:47:38 PM5/16/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
Try to uninstall using Oracle Universal Installer
> --
> ටෙක්කතා සමූහය සඳහා ආචාර ධර්ම
> http://www.techkatha.com/rules-and-regulations/
>
> ඔබට මෙම පණිවිඩය ලැබෙන්නේ ඔබ Teckකතා හි සාමාජිකයෙක් බැවිනි.
> ලිවීම සඳහා tech...@googlegroups.com වෙත ලියන්න.
> Teckකතා හින් ඉවත්වීම සඳහා http://googlegroups.com/group/techkatha/subscribe
> වෙත යන්න.
>
> වෙබ් අඩවිය http://www.techkatha.com
> ---
> "Techකතා" group.
> email to techkatha+...@googlegroups.com.

http://magics4me.blogspot.com http://socialmysite.appspot.com
♠♦ මැජික් | Magic ♥♣ Free Social Bookmarking and SEO Tool
ඉන්ද්‍රජාල ඉගෙන ගනිමු.

Lilantha Lakmal

May 17, 2015, 11:00:09 AM5/17/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
I try using Oracle universal install, de-install tools and also cmd, But issues is same,  But when i reinstall oracle software can install correctly, but when create instance its was be succeeded, But show warning as a attache and can't open oracle EM console,

Error massage after create instance,

EM Console after instance create, DB was create successfully and can access using sqlplus, But can't open EM Console

Bishan

May 17, 2015, 11:42:46 AM5/17/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked the log file ?

On 5/17/15, Lilantha Lakmal <lilant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I try using Oracle universal install, de-install tools and also cmd, But
> issues is same, But when i reinstall oracle software can install
> correctly, but when create instance its was be succeeded, But show warning
> as a attache and can't open oracle EM console,
>
> Error massage after create instance,
>

> EM Console after instance create, DB was create successfully and can access
> using sqlplus, But can't open EM Console
>

> ​
>
> Lilantha Lakmal
> about.me/lilantha.lakmal
> [image: Lilantha Lakmal on about.me]
> <http://about.me/lilantha.lakmal>

Lilantha Lakmal

May 18, 2015, 2:50:07 AM5/18/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
Yes , But can't identify correct answer

Bishan

May 18, 2015, 10:31:58 AM5/18/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
Try this Manual Oracle Uninstall

http://oracle-base.com/articles/misc/manual-oracle-uninstall.php

On 5/18/15, Lilantha Lakmal <lilant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes , But can't identify correct answer
>

> Lilantha Lakmal
> about.me/lilantha.lakmal
> [image: Lilantha Lakmal on about.me]

Lilantha Lakmal

May 18, 2015, 1:14:16 PM5/18/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
Bishan. I did according to this manual. and also I did install oracle 12c and reinstall it, but not any issue. this issue is coming with oracle 11g

Bishan

May 19, 2015, 5:56:30 AM5/19/15
to tech...@googlegroups.com
Ask your question on Oracle Community / Stack Exchange.

https://community.oracle.com/
http://dba.stackexchange.com/

On 5/18/15, Lilantha Lakmal <lilant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bishan. I did according to this manual. and also I did install oracle 12c
> and reinstall it, but not any issue. this issue is coming with oracle 11g
>

> Lilantha Lakmal
> about.me/lilantha.lakmal
> [image: Lilantha Lakmal on about.me]
> <http://about.me/lilantha.lakmal>