Your Marathon Photos are online!

Veronica V

Apr 6, 2011, 8:33:00 PM4/6/11
to TeamTrionics, Amy Erickson, Julie Vogler, Kristin Wilkinson, Missy, Sue Flanders, Robby Bear, Ed Hall, Ben Evans, Jenia Jarrett
So fun! Click on the photo below and remember how much fun you had participating in last years Mayor's Marathon Relay!

I have had people asking when are we going to put teams together for this years marathon... So are you ready to participate again?
Is there someone that missed the chance last year and would like to participate this year?

Let me know and we'll get something organized.

Veronica

Apr 7, 2011, 2:52:24 PM4/7/11
to Erickson, Amy (Murkowski), TeamTrionics, Julie Vogler, Kristin Wilkinson, Missy, Sue Flanders, Robby Bear, Ed Hall, Ben Evans, Jenia Jarrett
Not sure we can keep up with you! But we'll count you as part of our teams!

Apr 7, 2011, 2:59:15 PM4/7/11
to veroni...@yahoo.com, Amy_Er...@murkowski.senate.gov, teamtr...@googlegroups.com, julie....@gmail.com, wilkinso...@gmail.com, mis...@alaska.com, SLFLA...@stoel.com, rbea...@gmail.com, edh...@gci.net, benjam...@me.com, jenia....@nabors.com
Can I be team 1 1/2?  Already signed up to do the half.  Go Trionics!

Chera