Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Pent

no leída,
20 sept 2012, 2:08:1220/9/12
a Tasker
I think the Secure Settings plugin supports this (though it might have
a slightly different name).

Pent

Paul Baker

no leída,
1 oct 2012, 0:40:431/10/12
a tas...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much! I tried that out and it's actually saving me battery power on top of it! Thanks =)

Paul Baker

no leída,
1 oct 2012, 0:40:441/10/12
a tas...@googlegroups.com
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Chatten

no leída,
2 abr 2013, 9:28:142/4/13
a tas...@googlegroups.com,ntb...@gmail.com
Jake -
1. Leave GPS on or NAV will complain.
2. With TASKER:  Shell   am force-stop com.google.android.apps.maps
3. wait 2 seconds
4. Turn off GPS (using secure settings)

This will terminate maps/nav without freezing it and it won't re-spawn
Make sure "use root" is checked

You should be able to do this with any process

On Monday, April 1, 2013 10:21:03 AM UTC-5, Jake Lewis wrote:
I was having issues with maps using battery in background, even with background location tracking disabled.  I solved it by using tasker plugin secure settings to disable the gps when screen is off. This is a bit drastic - ie it might disable a phone's 'find if lost / stolen app, or map my hike type app, but it solved the maps issue.

Jake

On Saturday, March 9, 2013 1:15:32 PM UTC-5, Nick Bohl wrote:
Hey, I know it's been a while since anyone has probably looked at this, but I was hoping someone could give a simpler explanation of how to program these functions into tasker? I thought I had the freeze function in properly and wasn't sure if the "unfreeze" action was set properly, but after fully charging my phone, rebooting, and letting it set all night BBS shows that maps was my biggest battery drain (that's the app i was trying to freeze). The freeze was the easy part as far as I knew, but it doesn't seem to have worked. :(

If anyone sees and replies, my thanks in advance!

On Friday, September 21, 2012 10:34:53 PM UTC-4, Dean MacGregor wrote:
I do this for several apps that leave background services running even when I'm not using them.  I use a screen off profile to freeze them.

You do need Secure Settings (and root but since you have tibu you should have root already).

plug-in->secure settings->edit->package manager->pick your app->select disable
Secure Settings disable is the same as tibu freeze.  In fact if you go into tibu after disabling an app tibu should give you option to defrost.

What I also did was make a task for my frozen apps which I exported as app and replaced the actual app with my new task that I made into app.

The task goes as follow (for facebook)
1. Run shell pm list packages -d [part of unique package name of your app ie. com.facebook.katana]  {store result in %chk}
2. wait 10ms
3. goto 6 if %chk !~ package:com.facebook.katana
4.  Secure Settings facebook enable (same menus as above)
5.  goto 1
6.  load app facebook

It typically takes 3-5 seconds for the unfreeze process to work but eventually the app does come up.  I went into my superuser app and turned off notification otherwise every time you open your app you'll get the superuser allowed notification.

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:51:42 PM UTC-4, Paul Baker wrote:
I've run into a unique situation. My phone has an app on it that gives me amber alerts and other emergency alerts, and is fairly useful. However, this app ignores silent mode (I'm unsure if it uses the system's alert volume or not) and rings out.

I found this out today at work when it rang out with an amber alert system test.

Basically I'd like to be able to freeze/un-freeze this app while when the correct conditions are met (eg silent mode or something else arbitrary that I can do) so that way it doesn't happen in the middle of a meeting, a movie, or some other time when it's completely inappropriate for my phone to be making noise.

The alternative is to put the phone in airplane mode; which would work for movies, however I use my phone frequently during my normal work day for work related things.

Is it possible to make call the freeze/thaw function in Titanium backup? if not, does anyone know if there's a shell command that would do the same thing? Thanks all. Cheers =)

TomL

no leída,
3 abr 2013, 9:27:113/4/13
a tas...@googlegroups.com,ntb...@gmail.com
What Android version are you using?  On my Gingerbread phone, the am command doesn't recognize "force-stop".

Tom

Rich D

no leída,
3 abr 2013, 9:29:563/4/13
a tas...@googlegroups.com

> What Android version are you using?  On my Gingerbread phone, the am command doesn't recognize "force-stop".

+1

That command came with ICS.     :(  .......

TomL

no leída,
3 abr 2013, 9:32:273/4/13
a tas...@googlegroups.com
Aw, man.  It's almost like they want you toss your old phone and buy a new phone.  :)

Tom

dotme...@gmail.com

no leída,
21 dic 2015, 18:47:1121/12/15
a Tasker,ntb...@gmail.com
Can you share that profile?

dotme...@gmail.com

no leída,
2 feb 2016, 13:16:352/2/16
a Tasker
I'm trying to Freeze Facebook and unfreeze it when I'm gong to use as per the below procedure.

Here is what I have done. I'm using the state --> Display Off Profile to activate it. Here is the list of tasks that I'm using. Since I'm rooted.

1. Secure Settings  -- Configuration Facebook Disabled.
2. Run Shell Command: pm list packages -d [com.facebook.katana] and output store %chk
3 Wait 10 ms
4. Goto Action Number Number 5 %chk matches package:com.facebook.katana
5. Secure Settings Configuration Facebook enabled
6. Goto Action Number Number 2.

Any input on this please.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor