Zoom Widget Designer - Alpha/Beta Testing

Pent

Jan 18, 2011, 12:43:05 PM1/18/11
to Tasker
Zoom is now in the public testing phase. It's a free-form widget
designer which I believe is unique on Android (and probably any OS
actually...)

It can be (down to the smallest detail) powered by Tasker but is also
intented to be useful standalone.

More info:

Website: http://zoom.dinglisch.net/
Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/zoomwd
Alpha/Beta Download: http://zoom.dinglisch.net/beta.html

Pent

TW

Jan 18, 2011, 2:31:01 PM1/18/11
to Tasker
I am so excited, it is indeed something special
and will be a powerfull addition when used with Tasker

to bad the Click Action: Tasker Task is only a teaser for now, "Sorry!
- This action is not (yet) supported"
I hope this won't remain in teaser phase for too long as I'm really
looking forward to this one :)

Pent

Jan 18, 2011, 2:48:31 PM1/18/11
to Tasker
> to bad the Click Action: Tasker Task is only a teaser for now, "Sorry!
> - This action is not (yet) supported"
> I hope this won't remain in teaser phase for too long as I'm really
> looking forward to this one :)

You noticed the workaround though, right ? That'll be possible with
the next Tasker release (I tested it already).

Pent

Jaroslav Stekl

Jan 18, 2011, 8:34:51 PM1/18/11
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Workaround? What workaround?

TW

Jan 19, 2011, 2:43:22 AM1/19/11
to Tasker
yup, looking forward to that one :)

Pent

Jan 19, 2011, 3:25:50 AM1/19/11
to Tasker
> Workaround? What workaround?

If you use Broadcast Click Tasker will pick it up, from next beta. I
might even have the task list
there anyway.

Pent

iphone2n1

Jan 19, 2011, 8:45:23 AM1/19/11
to Tasker
Aargh, just as I finally get my weather widget to work with Tasker and
Python. :-\ Oh well, I am sure I will come up with more ideas now
that this is available.

Sturge

Feb 15, 2011, 2:57:12 PM2/15/11
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Got excited, clicked download and tried to install but got:
Parse Error - there is a problem parsing the package

X10 2.1
zoom-1.1.0a8.apk

let me know if you need more info.

Cheers

David

Feb 24, 2011, 1:52:06 PM2/24/11
to Tasker
Just made a weather widget with zoom. It is pretty cool.

Pent

Feb 25, 2011, 4:46:15 AM2/25/11
to Tasker
> Got excited, clicked download and tried to install but got:
> Parse Error - there is a problem parsing the package
>
> X10 2.1
> zoom-1.1.0a8.apk

Sorry, missed this message.

You need 2.2.