Alarm clock / Alarm done nog working

Dave

Aug 6, 2017, 8:12:54 AM8/6/17
to Tasker
Hi, for months I have been using Tasker without any problems. However, since recently, the 'alarm clock' or 'alarm done' events are not working.
When the alarm goes off or when I snooze the alarm, Tasker does not start the tasks attached to it. This was working just fine for months.

Does anyone have a clue what could be the problem?

George Boyce

Aug 6, 2017, 3:27:29 PM8/6/17
to Tasker

Dave

Aug 8, 2017, 3:43:52 AM8/8/17
to Tasker
Thanks, indeed that is the cause. Tasker is not compatible with the latest version of Clock app.

Duck Redbeard

Aug 8, 2017, 11:28:03 AM8/8/17
to Tasker
Try AlarmPad pro. It has Tasker integration and is loaded with features and options.

Dave

Aug 8, 2017, 12:37:53 PM8/8/17
to Tasker
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately Google Play store says Alarmpad is not available in my country (Netherlands).

John Doe

Aug 9, 2017, 7:47:09 AM8/9/17
to Tasker
You can use ClockTask plugin to have a fully integrated clock app