Virtual Course | Learning and Applying Mixed Methods Research in Public Health: Introductory Course | July 27-28, 2020 | 9:00 am - 5:30 pm

Nadira Ashraf

Jul 23, 2020, 12:14:08 AM7/23/20
to tanvee...@googlegroups.com, Chs Cep

Dear Friends,

Greetings from the Department of Community Health Sciences Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan.  Hope you all are well and safe by mercy of Allah!

We would like to share information of our first online course with a request to  nominate potential participants from your institute and also share this information with others in your contacts.  We will keep you posted with our other upcoming courses.

Please feel free to contact us for any further information you may need.

With warm regards

Nadira Ashraf

Assistant Manager

Continuing Education Programme

Department of Community Health Sciences

Aga Khan University

Stadium Road, PO Box 3500

Karachi 74800, Pakistan

Tel: (092-21) 34864802, 34864836, 34864811

Fax: (092-21) 34934294, 34932095

E-mail: nadira...@aku.edu; chs...@aku.edu

https://www.aku.edu/mcpk/chs/programmes/Pages/short-courses.aspx

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this message in error), please delete it and any attachments from your system, and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.