BASE MANAGER- KOHAT FULL TIME POSITION, KPK PROVINCE PAKISTAN

Shaheer Malik

Apr 22, 2014, 5:37:28 PM4/22/14
to tanvee...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Please find below Opportunity

BASE MANAGER- KOHAT FULL TIME POSITION, KPK PROVINCE PAKISTAN

MDM - Medecins du Monde - Pakistan , Pakistan
Médecins du Monde is an international humanitarian organisation providing medical care to vulnerable populations affected by war, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty or exclusion. Although Médecins du Monde’s primary aim is to provide medical care, ...
Posted on 22/04/14

Regards,
Shaheer Malik
Coordination officer
Opportunity.pk
(Project of Tanveer Group www.tanveer.pk)
for help contact on: tan...@tanveer.pk
kindly visit www.opportunity.pk for 1000s of daily updated jobs across the world . we are updating jobs on daily basis and including more countries, please feel free to get back to me if you need any guidance/help and support.

join https://twitter.com/tanveermalick for daily updated jobs Tweets
join LinkediN: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tanveer-malik/15/257/a09/
Join Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tanveerfanpage
https://www.facebook.com/opportunity.pk