Fwd: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Tanveer Malik

Jun 19, 2017, 10:39:49 PM6/19/17
to tanvee...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Muhammad Imran Qureshi <
Date: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Subject: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
To: Tanveer Malik <tan...@tanveer.pk>
Cc: Asif Daniel

VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Tanveer,

We are requesting you to please circulate this vacancy for wider circulation on google group and opportunity.pk. The details of vacancy is as under:

Title:                    Funding Business Development Manager
Duration:        Fixed Term (31 March 2018)
Location:        Islamabad
Salary:        To be confirmed

Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Job Profile is attached herewith for further details.
Oxfam GB offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for growth. At Oxfam we are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization and strongly welcome applications from women and under represented groups to apply for this position. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status.

If you meet the requirements as cited in the Job Profile, please send your applications and CV's by using link https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/6236/description OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT3577

Regards,

Muhammad Imran Qureshi| HR Coordinator
Oxfam GB | Country Office, Pakistan

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanveermalik
https://www.tanveer.pk

Funding Business Development Manager.pdf