Fwd: Consultancy Announcement Animated Videos on COVID Impact on Young Girls

Tanveer Malik

Sep 15, 2020, 1:50:13 AM9/15/20
to tanvee...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sidra Arif
Date: Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Consultancy Announcement Animated Videos on COVID Impact on Young Girls
To: tan...@tanveer.pk <tan...@tanveer.pk>

CONSULTANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Hi,

Greetings from Oxfam GB.

Oxfam GB is advertising following consultancy assignments, so we are requesting to all respected consultants to share there proposals, CV's and quotations if you think you are right consultant for this assignment.
Consultancy: Animated Videos on Covid Impact on young girls
Closing Date:          21 September 2020 @ 17:00 PST
Contract Type:       Consultancy
Location:                  Pakistan

How to Apply:

Please send your detailed technical Proposals and financial Quotations on following Oxfam official email address with in closing date. TOR's are attached herewith:

Please mention the consultancy title Animated Videos on COVID Impact on Young Girls in the subject of email. If we receive any anonymous (without mentioning title) emails, we will not consider it for further evaluation

1.      Proposal and Financial Quotation against TOR's (attached)
2.      Cv in case of individual / organization profile in case of firm

TOR is attached with each consultancy for further details.

Regards
HR Department

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172. Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY. A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)
Animated Vid TORS.docx