Fwd: CONSULTANCY ANNOUNCEMENT (Gender Justice Mass Media Campaign on the COVID-19 Response in Pakistan)

Tanveer Malik

Jun 14, 2020, 9:27:23 PM6/14/20
to tanvee...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sidra Arif
Date: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:27 AM
Subject: CONSULTANCY ANNOUNCEMENT (Gender Justice Mass Media Campaign on the COVID-19 Response in Pakistan)
To: tan...@tanveer.pk <tan...@tanveer.pk>

CONSULTANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Hi,

Greetings from Oxfam GB.

Oxfam GB is advertising following consultancy assignment, so we are requesting to all respected consultants to share there proposals, CV's and quotations if you think you are right consultant for this assignment.
Advertisement of Consultancy: Gender Justice Mass Media campaign on the COVID-19 Response in Pakistan

Closing Date:       19 June 2020 @ 17:30 PST
Contract Type:     Consultancy
Location:                Pakistan

How to Apply:
Please send your detailed technical Proposals and financial Quotations on following Oxfam official email address with in closing date. TOR's are attached herewith:

Please mention the consultancy title in the subject of email “Gender Justice COVID-19 Campaign”.  If we receive any anonymous (without mentioning title) emails, we will not consider it for further evaluation

1.      Proposal and Financial Quotation against TOR's (attached)
2.      Cv in case of individual / organization profile in case of firm

TOR is attached herewith for further details.

Regards
HR Department

TORs GJ COVID-19 Campaign.docx