Fwd: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT POLICY ADVOCACY AND CAMPAIGNS MANAGER

Tanveer Malik

Sep 15, 2020, 1:50:13 AM9/15/20
to tanvee...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Zarish Latif
Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 7:53 AM
Subject: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT POLICY ADVOCACY AND CAMPAIGNS MANAGER
To: tan...@tanveer.pk <tan...@tanveer.pk>
Cc: Sidra Arif <SA...@oxfam.org.uk>

Dear All,

The Vacancy is  for wider circulation please;

POLICY ADVOCACY AND CAMPAIGNS MANAGER-ISLAMABAD (int6826)

Closing date:            17-Sep-2020

Contract length:      Fixed Term

Hours:                        Full time

Location:                   Islamabad

Please submit your application online at settings below:

https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/12845/description OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT6826. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In your application please ensure that you address your suitability towards the outlined selection criteria, in order to be shortlisted. In your application please ensure that you address your suitability towards the outlined selection criteria, in order to be short-listed.

Oxfam GB offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities for growth. At Oxfam, we are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization and strongly welcome applications from women and under represented groups to apply for this position. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status.

P.S. The successful candidate will be subject to screening procedure.

Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks.

Regards,

HR Department

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172. Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY. A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)
OGB Job Profile POLICY ADVOCACY AND CAMPAIGNS MANAGER (1).pdf