From where I can get the Drone Certification for GIS/RS work

Sisira Lenagala

Dec 5, 2018, 10:26:08 AM12/5/18
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
Dear all

I am looking for Drone Certification course for GIS/RS work. If you have any idea regarding it please update me.

Best regards

Eric Andelin

Dec 5, 2018, 12:55:02 PM12/5/18
to Tampa Bay GIS User Group
The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) has a UAS Certification that requires experience with the technology, references from peers and the ability to pass a knowledge test. The questions on the test are related to mapping.  It is in IMHO the only certification that lends to the holders competence and ability to produce mapping related products.

Others are not really certifications.