Fox News Says Trump Is Certifiable

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 17, 2017, 9:01:44 AM2/17/17
Time to invoke the 25th Amendment:

| Donald Trump has repeatedly praised Fox News and its
| morning TV show, Fox & Friends, at news conferences and on
| social media.
|
| But now a senior news anchor with the network has
| criticised the US President after he launched a sustained
| attack on the media during a fiery and, at times chaotic,
| news conference.
|
| "It's crazy what we're watching every day," said Shepard
| Smith. "It's absolutely crazy."
<http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-fox-news-shep-smith-defence-russia-press-conference-video-watch-a7585041.html>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2017, 9:18:28 AM2/17/17
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
Trump wasn't praising Fox News last year when he
boycotted a debate because Fox News was hosting it.
He seems somewhat "conflicted" on the issue......;)

Donald Trump Will Skip the Fox News Debate
Jan 26, 2016

Trump has previously threatened to skip debates,
but Tuesday's declaration comes in the midst of
a fight he's having with the network over host
Megyn Kelly. Trump has been trying to bar Kelly
from hosting Thursday night's debate in De Moines,
alleging that she is biased against him.

http://time.com/4195194/donald-trump-skip-fox-debate/

Ken

Feb 17, 2017, 10:18:26 AM2/17/17
It is not surprising that Shepard Smith criticized Trump. All one has
to have done is to have listened to his news report for the last year or
so. It is clear that he does not like him. Oh wait, that would mean
that Fox News has differing opinions!!!

john simmons

Feb 17, 2017, 1:43:48 PM2/17/17
it never ceases to amaze me at how liberals approach statements they find worthy of commenting about....it only takes a few seconds to click a seartch engine on all rock stars and celebs...so here is the answer to his personna and mindset....first he is homosexual but liberals never see anyone as homophobic ..unless they are full blown conservative which means to them that they are straight....so now we know the real answer to all things in this thread....jonZeee ....ps trump is outwardly a real genuine heterosexual male and so many liberals can be detected by this issue as to why they hate the hetero..old white males so much...trump can put a big time hurt on these queers

Bud Frawley

Feb 17, 2017, 4:15:24 PM2/17/17
In article <o8744h$m58$1...@dont-email.me>, K...@invalid.com says...
fox snooze is fake snooze! I guess trump think's they tell the truth!
that is so funny I forgot to laugh! their more fake then anybody even
cnn!

bruce2...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 6:25:50 PM2/17/17
newreal...@gmail.com wrote:
> So, he (and Fox News) didn't actually say Trump was
> certifiable. Thanks for lying as always, imbecile :)

HEADLINE: "Fox News Suggests That Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill And Obsessed With Megyn Kelly"
Politicus USA March 18, 2016

-- http://www.politicususa.com/2016/03/18/fox-news-suggests-donald-trump-mentally-ill-obsessed-megyn-kelly.html

Mr. B1ack

Feb 17, 2017, 10:30:20 PM2/17/17
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:18:23 -0600, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizont.net> wrote:

>b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>
>> Time to invoke the 25th Amendment:
>> |
>> | Donald Trump has repeatedly praised Fox News and its
>> | morning TV show, Fox & Friends, at news conferences and on
>> | social media.
>> |
>> | But now a senior news anchor with the network has
>> | criticised the US President after he launched a sustained
>> | attack on the media during a fiery and, at times chaotic,
>> | news conference.
>> |
>> | "It's crazy what we're watching every day," said Shepard
>> | Smith. "It's absolutely crazy."
>> <http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-fox-news
>> -shep-smith-defence-russia-press-conference-video-watch-a7585041.html>
>>
>> --bks
>>
> Trump wasn't praising Fox News last year when he
>boycotted a debate because Fox News was hosting it.
>He seems somewhat "conflicted" on the issue......;)

He has problem with the established newsies, we
all know that - and, after all the BS that was flying
during the election, we know WHY. He has LESS
of a problem with Fox ... but even there ..........

Oh, and the Fox guy didn't say TRUMP was crazy, he
said "the situation" is crazy ... and is mostly correct.

Presidents and the newsies OUGHT to get along, it
all runs much smoother that way, but this isn't gonna
be the case and it's mostly the leftynews that's at
fault (Trump bears some responsibility because he
doesn't adequately research every 'fact' that comes
out of his mouth).

So long as the leftynews is on a crusade against Trump
all they're gonna get from him is a punch in the head
(and a slow decline in their own credibility). Trump is
making them show their true hyperpartisan faces to
the world ... and the world is taking notice. Latest poll
I've seen has Trump slightly leading the 'mainstream
news media' in terms of trustworthiness and intent
to tell things straight. That's a HUGE loss for the
mainstreamers over the Woodie and Bernie days
in the early 70s ... when newies were practically seen
as gods and guardian angels.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2017, 10:41:20 PM2/17/17
Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> wrote in
When the newsies catch Trump in an outright lie
(like the size of his inauguration crowd) he needs to
own up to it, not accuse them of being "fake news" for
reporting the obvious.

Dänk 42Ø

Feb 17, 2017, 11:22:47 PM2/17/17
Except that Fox "News" is the official Republican propaganda outlet.
This means the majority of the Republican Party has turned on him.

Though it has been unpopular for years, So-Called President Trump has
completely destroyed the Republican brand. Which is why the Party has
turned on him in attempt to save its own life.

One suggestion has been Republicans finding some crime to impeach So-
Called President Trump for, thus making So-Called Vice-President Mike
Pence, a fundamentalist Christian who believes the earth is flat, the
new So-Called President.

Unfortunately, fundamentalist/evangelical Christians make up approx.
25% of total voters. Offhand, I would say they make up approx. 50% of
Republican voters. The other half is made of of secular fiscal
conservatives. These are the ones who finance the Republican Party,
so it is no wonder that Fox has suddenly turned on a So-Called
President who made pandering to religious conservatives his first
priority.

Mr. B1ack

Feb 18, 2017, 1:33:12 AM2/18/17
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 21:41:14 -0600, Mitchell Holman
Do remember that Trump lives in Trumpland ... and
sees some events rather differently than others, and
especially the leftynewsies. :-)

We elected him to be "different". We elected him because
he has great force of personality and the will to catalyze
some real - and needed - changes. However this sort of
ego does come with a price sometimes. Oh well, few
things are really win-win. Expect random bits of weirdness
from time to time with Trump. Doesn't really MATTER how
big the crowd was, doesn't really MATTER what the exact
popular vote was.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 18, 2017, 9:03:59 AM2/18/17
Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> wrote in
That is the bizarre part. Nixon lied to protect himself,
Trump lies just to prove he can lie and get away with it. He
could state the world is flat and his followers would blast
as "left wing bias" any proof to the contrary.

mog...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2017, 11:02:38 AM2/18/17
But back to the uncomfortable question, which is Trump closer to?
1) chaos?
-- or --
2) the media, colleges and universities, social workers, teachers unions, etc...

> We elected him to be "different". We elected him because
> he has great force of personality

1) chaos?
-- or --
2) research?

Who's side are republicans on?

Mr. B1ack

Feb 18, 2017, 10:04:02 PM2/18/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:03:54 -0600, Mitchell Holman
No, it's an oblate sphereoid no matter what Trump says.

Trump isn't lying ... at least not so far as he sees it.
You're looking at the ego of a successful self-promoter.
He will never believe he didn't win the popular vote, never
believe he didn't have the biggest crowd.

Fortunately, on such matters, it makes no DIFFERENCE.

Mr. B1ack

Feb 18, 2017, 10:06:59 PM2/18/17
False dichotomy ... read up on yer logical fallacies.

Yea, yea, I know they don't teach that in the public schools
anymore ... gotta wonder why .............

>> We elected him to be "different". We elected him because
>> he has great force of personality
>
>1) chaos?
> -- or --
>2) research?
>
>Who's side are republicans on?

On the side of people who think the most like
Republicans think ... kinda the whole point in
forming a political party.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 18, 2017, 10:23:47 PM2/18/17
Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> wrote in
It WILL make a difference when Trump thinks Iran is
behind some terrorist outrage and orders a nuclear
strike on Tehran. He is just that sort of impulsive
megalomaniac to do it. Leaders who think they are
always right and never seek counsel from others are
to be feared, not respected.

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 19, 2017, 8:24:24 AM2/19/17
Trump is like a crazy uncle kept in the White House attic:

| LONDON -- Swedes reacted with confusion, anger and ridicule
| on Sunday to a vague remark by President Trump that
| suggested that something terrible had occurred in their
| country.
|
| During a campaign-style rally on Saturday in Florida, Mr.
| Trump issued a sharp if discursive attack on refugee
| policies in Europe, ticking off a list of places that have
| been hit by terrorists.
|
| "You look at what's happening," he told his supporters.
| "We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's
| happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last
| night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?"
|
| Not the Swedes.
|
| Nothing particularly nefarious happened in Sweden on Friday
| -- or Saturday, for that matter -- and Swedes were left
| baffled.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/world/europe/last-night-in-sweden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html>

--bks

mog...@hotmail.com

Feb 19, 2017, 11:30:06 AM2/19/17
And congress would fund that?
(it would amaze you to know how quickly congress can remove funding)

mog...@hotmail.com

Feb 19, 2017, 11:50:58 AM2/19/17
Dream on. You claim Trump is a quote: "successful self-promoter" Wrong. The FBI had to help him over the finish line. Secondly, the FBI has to forgive Flynn for lying to him. Thirdly the FBI has to forgive Trump for bribing the Florida Attorney General.
You claim Trump is a quote: "successful self-promoter" Wrong. In 1974, his dad gave him the family business. Between then and his inauguration day, he LOST a lot of his dad's money.

Now, nearly all dems and many repubs claim Trump is mentally off. Some "success".

Mr. B1ack

Feb 19, 2017, 2:23:17 PM2/19/17
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 21:23:42 -0600, Mitchell Holman
As I recall Obama couldn't bring himself
to admit that "radical Islam" was behind
all the worldwide terrorist attacks .... but
didja call him on THAT little delusion ? Hmm ?
It DID have serious consequences, wrong
characterization led us towards wrong solutions.
Eight years, a trillion dollars and hundreds of
thousands of lives wasted because O preferred
his fantasy world of Smurfs and Rainbow Ponies.

>He is just that sort of impulsive
>megalomaniac to do it.

Gee ... a month's gone by without him blowing
up the world (or even Iran) or crashing the
economy or opening death camps for Moslems
and illegal Mexicans or sending batallions of
jackbooted thugs marching down your street ...
must be just *terribly* disappointing for you :-)

>Leaders who think they are
>always right and never seek counsel from others are
>to be feared, not respected.

Then fear, pinko. Hide under the bed. Stick pillows
in your ears and chant "NayhNayhNayh" over and
over so you can't hear the rest of us getting on
with the days business.

Your ilk have worked themselves up into a 'hysterical'
state of mind over Trump. I've heard more mindless
drool and venom directed at him than even the black-
helicopter tinfoil-hat white-hood hut-dwellers ever
managed to work up over Obama. Time to find out
who's pulling your strings - and how THEY plan to
profit from it.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Feb 19, 2017, 3:13:11 PM2/19/17
Obama wouldn't even meet with Republicans because they didn't think the
same as Obama.

--
That's Karma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 19, 2017, 3:19:00 PM2/19/17

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/19/fox-news-anchor-chris-wallace-warns-viewers-trump-crossed-the-line-in-latest-attack-on-media/>

| Defense Secretary James N. Mattis said Sunday that the
| media is not the "enemy of the American people," refusing
| to align with President Trump's startling declaration last
| week.
<http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-mattis-breaks-with-trump-on-declaring-1487519303-htmlstory.html>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Feb 19, 2017, 11:20:04 PM2/19/17
#BeamMeUpScotty <Hillary&Obama&So...@ideocracy.shadow.gov> wrote in
You are such an obvious liar.

Obama Goes To GOP Lions’ Den — And Mauls The Lions
03/31/2010

President Obama traveled to a House Republican retreat
in Baltimore on Friday and delivered a performance that
was at once defiant, substantive and engaging. For roughly
an hour and a half, Obama lectured GOP leaders and, in a
protracted, nationally-televised question-and-answer session,
deflected their policy critiques, corrected their
misstatements and scolded them for playing petty politics.
http://tinyurl.com/ygvw8be

Mr. B1ack

Feb 20, 2017, 8:07:08 AM2/20/17
Well now ... all he asked was for them to meet him
halfway - halfway between "far-left" and "extreme-left" :-)

#BeamMeUpScotty

Feb 20, 2017, 1:59:02 PM2/20/17
When negotiating with a Marxist that wants to kill you... do you
negotiate how they will kill you?

Mr. B1ack

Feb 20, 2017, 5:00:20 PM2/20/17
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:59:01 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
Negotiating with a broadsword would be advisable.

In any case, Obama's strategy was to demand a
"reasonable compromise" - and then crap on the
'obstructionist' GOP when it wouldn't talk. Alas what
he meant was "capitulate". As I said, for him, a
'compromise' was somewhere halfway between
the far-left view and the extreme-left view.

So, we came up with a better definition of
'compromise' - we elected Trump.

Hey, without Obama's shining example we'd
have probably elected Jeb (boring) Bush
instead :-)

Gronk

Feb 23, 2017, 11:58:21 PM2/23/17
So did white supremacists and American nazis.

http://uproxx.com/news/david-duke-donald-trump-taking-over-gop/

David Duke On Trump’s New Campaign Shakeup:
We’re Taking Over The Republican Party
08.21.16

Though in the midst of a campaign for the Senate
seat of retiring Senator David Vitter (R-Louisiana),
former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke is
holding fast to his spot as a far-right radio pundit.

Late last week, Duke and his co-host, Don Advo,
discussed the Donald Trump campaign’s hiring of
Stephen Bannon, the former executive chairman of
Breitbart, a right-wing publication, as campaign
CEO. Advo remarked that “We appear to have taken
over the Republican Party,” where “we” refers to
the white supremacist movements active on the
American right.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/david-duke-says-donald-trump-120005026.html

David Duke Says He and Donald Trump Have the Same Message
September 30, 2016

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke is running
for Senate in Louisiana, and he says Donald Trump’s
popularity is helping him in the race.

“I love it,” Duke told the LA Times. “The fact
that Donald Trump’s doing so well, it proves that
I’m winning. I am winning.”

Duke also told the LA Times that Trump’s proposed
policies, like building a wall along the border
with Mexico and banning Muslims from entering the
country, show the country is open to a white power
message. “He’s talking about it in a visceral way,”
Duke said. “Donald Trump is talking implicitly.
I’m talking explicitly.”

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/donald-trump-hate-groups-neo-nazi-white-supremacist-racism

Trump "may be the last hope for a president who would be good for white
people," remarked Jared Taylor, who runs a white nationalist website
called American Renaissance and once founded a think tank dedicated to
"scientifically" proving white superiority. Taylor told us that Trump was
the first presidential candidate from a major party ever to earn his
support because Trump "is talking about policies that would slow the
dispossession of whites. That is something that is very important to me
and to all racially conscious white people."

Trump fever quickly spread: Other extremists new to presidential politics
openly endorsed Trump, including Don Black, a former grand dragon of the
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and founder of the neo-Nazi site Stormfront;
Rocky Suhayda, chair of the American Nazi Party; and Rachel Pendergraft, a
national organizer for the Knights Party, the successor to David Duke's
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Richard Spencer, an emerging leader among a
new generation of white nationalists known as the "alt right," declared
that Trump "loves white people."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/305912-kkk-american-nazi-party-praise-trumps-hiring-of-bannon

President-elect Donald Trump is drawing praise from the Ku Klux Klan,
neo-Nazis and other white nationalist groups for appointing former
Breitbart executive Stephen Bannon as his chief strategist.

“Perhaps The Donald is for real,” Rocky Suhayda, chairman of the American
Nazi Party, told CNN in an segment that included interviews with several
white nationalists.

Trump’s hiring of Bannon has drawn bitter criticism from Democrats, but
white nationalists believe it’s evidence the president-elect intends to
live up to his campaign promises to deport illegal immigrants and build a
wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

David Duke, a former KKK leader who lost his Senate bid last week in
Louisiana, called Bannon’s hiring an “excellent” decision.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216901098-story

The Ku Klux Klan has announced it plans to hold a rally in North Carolina