Scarborough Has Trump On The Ropes

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 30, 2017, 9:55:44 AM6/30/17
| "We got a call that, 'Hey, the National Enquirer is going
| to run a negative story against you guys...' And they said,
| 'If you call the president up, and you apologize for your
| coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically
| spike this story," Scarborough said on the air.
|
| Scarborough didn't name names, but he said "three people at
| the very top of the administration" called him about this.
| The president himself weighed in via Twitter a few minutes
| later. He said he heard what Scarborough said on "Morning
| Joe," but claimed that it's untrue: "He called me to stop a
| National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show."
| Scarborough responded quickly to Trump's tweet with one of
| his own, writing, "Yet another lie. I have texts from your
| top aides and phone records. Also, those records show I
| haven't spoken with you in many months."
<http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/30/media/national-enquirer-donald-trump-joe-scarborough/index.html>

--bks

If only conservatives worried about the First Amendment.

NoBody

Jun 30, 2017, 1:46:28 PM6/30/17
On 30 Jun 2017 09:55:42 -0400, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | "We got a call that, 'Hey, the National Enquirer is going
> | to run a negative story against you guys...' And they said,
> | 'If you call the president up, and you apologize for your
> | coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically
> | spike this story," Scarborough said on the air.
> |
> | Scarborough didn't name names, but he said "three people at
> | the very top of the administration" called him about this.

More "sources say" nonsense.

> | The president himself weighed in via Twitter a few minutes
> | later. He said he heard what Scarborough said on "Morning
> | Joe," but claimed that it's untrue: "He called me to stop a
> | National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show."
> | Scarborough responded quickly to Trump's tweet with one of
> | his own, writing, "Yet another lie. I have texts from your
> | top aides and phone records. Also, those records show I
> | haven't spoken with you in many months."
><http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/30/media/national-enquirer-donald-trump-joe-scarborough/index.html>
>
> --bks
>
>If only conservatives worried about the First Amendment.

You libs have more ways of whining about nothing...

#BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 30, 2017, 2:11:13 PM6/30/17
The second amendment and the fact it is necessary to the security of a
free state, makes it the precursor to the first amendment being safe
from Liberals violating it.

If you can't keep the second amendment from being infringed then the
first amendment and "congress shall make no law" can't be enforced.

When you attack the 2nd amendment you weaken and emasculate all the
rest. So the priority needs to be that you find the lynch pin of the
constitution and protect that without restraint.

Can you say that free speech can protect its self? It can certainly
help keep "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" from being
usurped but it isn't necessary.... on the other hand the right to keep
and bear arms is necessary to a free state and the free speech.

--
That's Karma

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 30, 2017, 4:18:33 PM6/30/17
NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | "We got a call that, 'Hey, the National Enquirer is going
>> | to run a negative story against you guys...' And they said,
>> | 'If you call the president up, and you apologize for your
>> | coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically
>> | spike this story," Scarborough said on the air.
>> |
>> | Scarborough didn't name names, but he said "three people at
>> | the very top of the administration" called him about this.
>
>More "sources say" nonsense.

Read it and weep, Kremlin-girl:
| In mid-April, Scarborough texted with Trump son-in-law
| Jared Kushner about the pending Enquirer story. Kushner
| told Scarborough that he would need to personally apologize
| to Trump in exchange for getting Enquirer owner David
| Pecker to stop the story. (A spokesperson for Kushner
| declined to comment). Scarborough says he refused, and the
| Enquirer published the story in print on June 5, headlined
| "Morning Joe Sleazy Cheating Scandal!"
<http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/06/what-happened-between-trump-morning-joe-and-the-enquirer.html>

--bks

M.I.Wakefield

Jun 30, 2017, 9:11:26 PM6/30/17
"NoBody" wrote in message

> On 30 Jun 2017 09:55:42 -0400, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:

> > | Scarborough didn't name names, but he said "three people at
> > | the very top of the administration" called him about this.

> More "sources say" nonsense.

Here's an "a source" denial, that no journalist at Fox News would even put
their name on:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/30/trump-kushner-never-blackmailed-scarborough-source-says.html

NoBody

Jul 1, 2017, 9:29:57 AM7/1/17
Hate to tell you but that doesn't bolster your case any...