Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S

Slim

Jun 6, 2010, 7:15:35 PM6/6/10

Sentenced to 10 days.....yep you heard that right 10 days...not 10 yrs...10 days.

====
Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S
Published June 03, 2010

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants-carrying-nearly-assault-rifles/

McALLEN, Texas -- Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S. illegally.

Federal prosecutors released the names of Damaso Alberto Rueda Cabrera and Arnulfo de la Cruz Sanchez on Thursday along with the unusual announcement that the men made their initial appearances in federal court, pleaded guilty and were sentenced to terms of 10 days and 45 days, respectively, all on Tuesday.
In a prepared statement, U.S. Attorney Jose Angel Moreno said the investigation continued and no further comment would be made by any of the agencies involved. U.S. District Magistrate Judge J. Scott Hacker sentenced both men. Marissa Perez-Garcia, head of the federal public defenders office in Laredo, said she had no comment on the case.
Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were destined for Mexico.
De la Cruz, 53, of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, waded across the Rio Grande into Laredo on May 28, according to court records.

rest here:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants-carrying-nearly-assault-rifles/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 6, 2010, 7:23:32 PM6/6/10
[Default] Slim <ho...@verizon.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>Sentenced to 10 days.....yep you heard that right 10 days...not 10 yrs...10 days.
>

>====
>Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S
>Published June 03, 2010
>
>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants-carrying-nearly-assault-rifles/
>
>McALLEN, Texas -- Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S. illegally.

>rest here:
>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants-carrying-nearly-assault-rifles/

Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from the
US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been telling us.

Matt

Jun 6, 2010, 7:55:17 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> [Default] Slim <h...@verizon.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

> >Sentenced to 10 days.....yep you heard that right 10 days...not 10 yrs...10 days.
>
> >====
> >Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S
> >Published June 03, 2010
>
> >http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants...

> >McALLEN, Texas -- Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S. illegally.
> >rest here:
> >http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants...

> Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from the
> US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been telling us.

Typical terrorist scum. Clip this:

Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said
it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while
the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
destined for Mexico.

which proves that the guns WERE headed for Mexico. Trying to overthrow
the government
with your lies won't work, scum.

Oh, and to the original poster (OP). From reading local accounts, it
seems that the two agreed
to cooperate with authorities to track where the guns came from, where
they were going, and to
be deported from the country after the case. Check out the Houston
Chronicle site for more
information, amongst others.

Matt

HeyBub

Jun 6, 2010, 7:57:39 PM6/6/10

"Slim" <ho...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Sentenced to 10 days.....yep you heard that right 10 days...not 10
> yrs...10 days.

Well, that's good. Ten days is more than most get for entering the country
illegally. Perhaps that will serve as a deterrent to other, like-minded,
migrants.

I sure hope they got their guns back.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 6, 2010, 8:16:56 PM6/6/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>> [Default] Slim <h...@verizon.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>

>> >Sentenced to 10 days.....yep you heard that right 10 days...not 10 yrs...10 days.
>>
>> >====
>> >Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S
>> >Published June 03, 2010
>>
>> >http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants...
>>
>> >McALLEN, Texas -- Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S. illegally.
>> >rest here:
>> >http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants...
>>
>> Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from the
>> US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been telling us.
>
>Typical terrorist scum. Clip this:
>
>Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said
>it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while
>the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
>destined for Mexico.
>
>which proves that the guns WERE headed for Mexico.

ROFLMAO

Please tell us how

"appears to be headed to Mexico" = "proves they were headed to
Mexico."

Take all the room you need.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 6, 2010, 8:31:06 PM6/6/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

So now you're saying that they could have been smuggled INTO the US?

Have the delirium tremors started yet?

RosemontCrest

Jun 6, 2010, 10:04:38 PM6/6/10

Simply because one or more police officials claim that "it appeared
clear the guns were destined for Mexico" does not "prove that the guns
were headed for Mexico." Do you not understand the difference between
supposition and proof?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 6, 2010, 10:07:37 PM6/6/10
[Default] RosemontCrest <rosemo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

Besides the fact that it's reported they were AK's, so they could very
well have been smuggled INTO the US and on their way OUT to Mexico
through our porous border.

DougC

Jun 7, 2010, 12:54:57 AM6/7/10
Slim is befuddled:

> McALLEN, Texas -- Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S. illegally.

> In a prepared statement, U.S. Attorney Jose Angel Moreno said the investigation continued and no further comment would be

> made by any of the agencies involved.

Can you think of any reason to clamp a lid on the case? Happens quite
often, you know. Make a guess. One defendant got 10 days and the
other got 45 days. How was their behavior different?

>Police said it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear >the guns were destined for Mexico.

Doug Chandler

The Daring Dufas

Jun 7, 2010, 1:43:41 AM6/7/10

The peaceful little Mexicans were simply returning some of the deadly
assault weapons that had been smuggled INTO Mexico FROM the U.S. The
only reason for the light sentences is that the Mexicans forgot to
notify authorities first and get permission before returning the weapons
to the United States. They shouldn't have been jailed to start with.
Everyone knows that weapons are being smuggled into Mexico by the
millions from gun stores in The United States, not the other way around.
The Obama Administration has said so along with a number of impeccably
accurate and truthful news organizations.

TDD

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 7:42:06 AM6/7/10
On Jun 6, 6:16 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> [Default] Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Those who speak English, terrorist, understand that "destined for"
means headed toward.

Of course, since you don't speak English as your native tongue, we
understand why you'd stick up for other terrorists.

Hope they hunt you down soon.
Matt

Mort Davis

Jun 7, 2010, 8:00:38 AM6/7/10

"Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

======
Where'd they get assault rifles in the USA? They're banned.

"Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000
rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started
serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S.

illegally" Real assault rifles are capable of full automatic fire.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 8:29:53 AM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

But those that DON'T understand English- like you, Matt- can't explain
how "appears to be" somehow equals "proves they are."

You fucked up again, Matt. Glad I was there to catch it.

[chuckle]

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 8:32:09 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 6:29 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

Of course you were, terrorist scum.

The article says they were destined for Mexico. If you believe
otherwise,
prove it. Otherwise, admit you were wrong and simply missed it because
English isn't your native language, scum.

Matt

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 8:38:13 AM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Thanks for admitting you fucked up.

>The article says they were destined for Mexico.

As usual, you're lying.

> If you believe
>otherwise,
>prove it.

Already did. You had your chance to challenge me and failed.

Failed in an epic way. As is your style.

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 8:40:52 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 6:38 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

" ***Police said it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in

years and that while the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear

the guns were destined for Mexico. ***

De la Cruz, 53, of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, waded across the Rio Grande
into Laredo on May 28, according to court records"

Stupid, Terrorist Scum. Very very stupid. And illiterate, it appears.

Matt

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 8:46:39 AM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Now, even a drunk like you can read that and understand the
following.....

(1) The guns were in the US
(2) The guns APPEARED to be destined for MExico
(3) The guns were not in Mexico.

"Appeared to be" does not equal "were." Not even in your drunken
world.

>De la Cruz, 53, of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, waded across the Rio Grande
>into Laredo on May 28, according to court records"

So? It doesn't say he had a rifle with him.

Once again, you lose.

[chuckle]

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 8:52:38 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 6:46 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

The guns were headed for Mexico. You lost, Terrorist Scum, and
simply are too juvenile to admit it. You read the first paragraph of
a Faux News story and got caught not comprehending the entire
thing.

No surprise there, I doubt you could work out all the words.

ROFLMAO.

Matt

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:05:23 AM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Merely the opinion of a drunk. The story said they only appeared to be
heading to Mexico.

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 9:08:26 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:05 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

Blah blah blah. Klaus recognizes he has been shown up to be an
illiterate
terrorist scum and ATTACKS!

Go Klaus GO!

matt

Jim Yanik

Jun 7, 2010, 9:13:16 AM6/7/10
" Mort Davis" <antti...@go.com> wrote in

> . On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude

Mexico has full-auto rifles (and heavier weaponry,grenades)come in from
leftist Nicaragua and Guatemala,and some Mexican police have sold or
surrendered their US M-16's that were legally transferred to Mexico to arm
their police. Far more real assault rifles come in from other neighbors of
Mexico than illegal straw purchased guns come from the US.

It's just so much easier getting good stuff from the two nations mentioned
above than buying and smuggling in from the US. Probably cheaper,too.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

JohnJohnsn

Jun 7, 2010, 9:14:45 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:00 am, " Mort Davis" <anttike...@go.com> wrote:

> "Matt" <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

>> On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

Hey, Matt: did you miss the ",,,Into U,S." part?

>>> Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from the
>>> US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been telling us.
>>
>> Typical terrorist scum. Clip this:
>>
>> Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said
>> it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while
>> the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
>> destined for Mexico.
>>
>> which proves that the guns WERE headed for Mexico. Trying to overthrow
>> the government
>> with your lies won't work, scum.
>
> ======
> Where'd they get assault rifles in the USA? They're banned.
> "Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000
> rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started
> serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S.
> illegally" Real assault rifles are capable of full automatic fire

"Assault Rifles" have not been available to U.S. buyers for TWENTY-
FOUR YEARS, Matt.

And pre-May 19 1986 assault rifles are bringing up to TWENTY GRAND
each, and are HIGHLY regulated by BATFAE. (Post-May 19 1986 assault
rifles are available ONLY to the military and police and they, TOO,
are HIGHLY regulated by BATFAE.)

So, Matt; just WHERE did they get these "147 assault rifles" ???

"Curious minds want to know."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:19:39 AM6/7/10

>> >The guns were headed for Mexico.
>>
>> Merely the opinion of a drunk. The story said they only appeared to be
>> heading to Mexico.
>
>Blah blah blah. Klaus recognizes he has been shown up to be an
>illiterate
>terrorist scum and ATTACKS!

Matt surrenders. Even in his drunken state, he knows he can't refute
the FACT that the story only says the guns APPEARED to be heading to
Mexico.

[chuckle]

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 9:21:26 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:19 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> [Default] Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Blah blah blah. Klaus desperately grabs for straws, with nobody to
support him.
Definitely is such an ambiguous word, isn't it Terrorist Scum.

ROFLMAO.

Give it up, boy, you lost.

Matt

JohnJohnsn

Jun 7, 2010, 9:23:46 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:52 am, Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote:

> The guns were headed for Mexico.

Just a reminder here:

"Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault

Rifles INTO U.S."

For Matt: "..._I_N_T_O_ U.S."

JohnJohnsn

Jun 7, 2010, 9:28:05 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 8:21 am, Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:

> Definitely is such an ambiguous word, isn't it Terrorist Scum.

And the word "Into" is " such an ambiguous word", isn't it, Matt?

"Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 9:30:28 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:23 am, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 7, 7:52 am, Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>
> > The guns were headed for Mexico.
>
> Just a reminder here:
>
> "Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault
> Rifles INTO U.S."
>
> For Matt: "..._I_N_T_O_ U.S."

Just a reminder .. that was the headline from FOX NEWS.

Their story does not back them up, in fact, it belies it entirely.
Headlines are not facts, they are put there by whoever chooses to
slant the story.

I suggest you read the actual article, which was in Reuters, before
deciding:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6520BL20100603

Here's the opening sentence:

Texas police seize 147 Mexico-bound AK-47 rifles
NUEVO LAREDO
Fri, May 28 2010NUEVO LAREDO Mexico (Reuters) - Police in a Texas city
just north of the Mexican border said on Wednesday they had seized 147
assault rifles apparently headed for Mexico, where tens of thousands
of people have been killed by violent drug gangs.

Now, is that a little different?

Matt

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:34:09 AM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>> Matt surrenders. Even in his drunken state, he knows he can't refute

>> the FACT that the story only says the guns APPEARED to be heading to
>> Mexico.
>
>Blah blah blah. Klaus desperately grabs for straws, with nobody to
>support him.

Poor drunken Matt. Beating his head against the wall, and STILL can't
tell us where the story says anything but "appeared to be heading to
Mexico."

No WONDER you have such a tough time with terrorists. At least they
can read.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:36:18 AM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Jun 7, 7:23 am, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Jun 7, 7:52 am, Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>>
>> > The guns were headed for Mexico.
>>
>> Just a reminder here:
>>
>> "Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault
>> Rifles INTO U.S."
>>
>> For Matt: "..._I_N_T_O_ U.S."
>
>Just a reminder .. that was the headline from FOX NEWS.

Feel free to use the quote from the source of your choosing.

Except your latest copy of Granma International

>Their story does not back them up, in fact, it belies it entirely.
>Headlines are not facts, they are put there by whoever chooses to
>slant the story.
>
>I suggest you read the actual article, which was in Reuters, before
>deciding:
>
>http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6520BL20100603
>
>Here's the opening sentence:
>
>Texas police seize 147 Mexico-bound AK-47 rifles
>NUEVO LAREDO
>Fri, May 28 2010NUEVO LAREDO Mexico (Reuters) - Police in a Texas city
>just north of the Mexican border said on Wednesday they had seized 147
>assault rifles apparently headed for Mexico

Even Rueters says "APPARENTLY heading into Mexico."

Thanks for corroborating the fact that you can't read.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:45:03 AM6/7/10
[Default] JohnJohnsn <TopCo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

Have you seen ANY reports on the country of origin for these supposed
"AK-47's" ??????

Eric Coomes

Jun 7, 2010, 10:28:51 AM6/7/10

But, just to get the serial numbers recorded... then they were going
straight back.... No, really!

Eric Coomes

Jun 7, 2010, 10:33:24 AM6/7/10
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

Well, was the truck North or South bound when it was stopped?

JohnJohnsn

Jun 7, 2010, 11:02:24 AM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 8:30 am, Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:

> On Jun 7, 7:23 am, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 7, 7:52 am, Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>
>>> The guns were headed for Mexico.
>
>> Just a reminder here:
>
>> "Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault
>> Rifles INTO U.S."
>
>> For Matt: "..._I_N_T_O_ U.S."
>
> Just a reminder .. that was the headline from FOX NEWS.
>
> Their story does not back them up, in fact, it belies it entirely.
> Headlines are not facts, they are put there by whoever chooses to
> slant the story.
>
> I suggest you read the actual article, which was in Reuters, before
> deciding:
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6520BL20100603
>
> Here's the opening sentence:
>
> Texas police seize 147 Mexico-bound AK-47 rifles
> NUEVO LAREDO

> Fri, May 28 2010 NUEVO LAREDO Mexico (Reuters) - Police in a Texas city

> just north of the Mexican border said on Wednesday they had seized 147
> assault rifles apparently headed for Mexico, where tens of thousands
> of people have been killed by violent drug gangs.
>
> Now, is that a little different?

Sure is, as "AK-47 Assault Rifles" have NEVER been available in the
United States, therefore they HAD to be coming INTO the U.S. FROM
Mexico.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Eric Coomes

Jun 7, 2010, 11:19:25 AM6/7/10

Where are "AK-47's" made, anyway?

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 12:13:18 PM6/7/10

"Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

And "appeared" is a statement of belief.

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 12:16:53 PM6/7/10

"Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

"appeared" which means it's just a matter of conjecture.
Further we don't know how valid this conjecture actually is.
So whether they were actually destined for Mexico all depends upon the
validity of the conjecture that was advanced.

Now, what do you have to show that Mexico was their actual destination.
Facts please, not supposition.

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 12:17:38 PM6/7/10

"Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

Prove it.

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 12:18:42 PM6/7/10

"Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

Actually, he's right in this case. There is no conclusive evidence to show
that the guns were in fact destined for Mexico.

brad herschel

Jun 7, 2010, 12:24:01 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 9:23 am, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 7, 7:52 am, Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>
> > The guns were headed for Mexico.
>
> Just a reminder here:
>
> "Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault
> Rifles INTO U.S."
>
> For Matt: "..._I_N_T_O_ U.S."

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". No debate possible.

http://www.globalgulag.us/ Global Gulag

The Lone Weasel

Jun 7, 2010, 12:43:32 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:38 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Failed in an epic way. As is your style.

"Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said

it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while
the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
destined for Mexico."

I want to find out who sold them all those rifles, arming the Mexican
Drug Lords so they can murder innocent US citizens.

A new low for Blobbo the Clown. Shilling for our enemies in the name
of "unlimited natural right to have any guns for any reason".

Shame on you, Klaun with "H-A-T-E" tattooed on the fat knuckles of of
one hand and "E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y" tattooed on his other hand which
happens to have nine webbed fingers. And two webbed thumbs.

Point proven!

--

NRACLAPTRAP

Eric Coomes

Jun 7, 2010, 12:50:42 PM6/7/10
Scout wrote:

The Автомат Калашникова 47 don't come from the USA.

When Matt comes to terms with proper oxygen intake, his brain will come
to life!

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 12:55:39 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 10:18 am, "Scout"
<me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
> "Matt" <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

There is no conclusive evidence that they were coming FROM mexico
either,
and yet that was the conclusion Klaus the Terrorist Scum derived.

Care to explain why that doesn't bother you, Scout?

Matt

Eric Coomes

Jun 7, 2010, 12:56:51 PM6/7/10
The Lone Weasel wrote:

> On Jun 7, 7:38 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Failed in an epic way. As is your style.
>

> "Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said
> it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while
> the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
> destined for Mexico."
>
> I want to find out who sold them all those rifles, arming the Mexican
> Drug Lords so they can murder innocent US citizens.

We all want to know what direction the truck was going, you fat stump
stupid fuck!

Lay off the deep fried Freeto encrusted bacon fat treats!

Stop dreaming of little boys and the poop they leave, when you force
feed them cream, sugar, and pork!

Eric Coomes

Jun 7, 2010, 1:31:22 PM6/7/10

Drunken liar!
YOU concluded that ALL AK 47's come from the USA!

> Care to explain why that doesn't bother you, Scout?

Care to explain what direction the truck with 150 AK-47's were traveling
in when it was stopped?

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 1:36:26 PM6/7/10

Um .. yeah.

> > Care to explain why that doesn't bother you, Scout?
>
> Care to explain what direction the truck with 150 AK-47's were traveling
> in when it was stopped?

Blue.

Matt

Eric Coomes

Jun 7, 2010, 2:24:19 PM6/7/10
Matt wrote:
> On Jun 7, 11:31 am, Eric Coomes <lett...@bass.gov> wrote:
>
>>Matt wrote:

>>Drunken liar!
>> YOU concluded that ALL AK 47's come from the USA!

> Um .. yeah.

>>Care to explain what direction the truck with 150 AK-47's were traveling

>>in when it was stopped?

> Blue.

How cosmic. Blue juice!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agave_tequilana

is that the crap yer mommy drank when she got knocked up by ... what was
your fathers name?

JohnJohnsn

Jun 7, 2010, 2:40:09 PM6/7/10

Assault Rifle AK-47s were manufactured primarily in the former Soviet
Bloc (USSR) as well as:Albania (as the ASH-82), Bulgaria (numerous
AK-47 variants), People's Republic of China (as the Type 56), the
former German Democratic Republic {fka: East Germany} as the MPi-K
and other variants), Egypt (as the Misr Assault Rifle AKM Maadi),
Ethiopia (as the AK-63D/E and other variants), Hungary, Iraq (as the
Tabuk Assault Rifle AKM/AKMS), India, Iran, Israel (as the IMI Galil),
Finland (as the RK 62 & RK 95 TP), Nigeria (as the OBJ-006), North
Korea (as the Type 56 & Type 58), Pakistan (reverse engineered by hand
and manufactured in Pakistan's highland areas near the border of
Afghanistan), Poland (as the pmK and other variants), Romania (as the
PM md. 63 and other variants), Serbia (as the Zastava M70, M76, M77,
M92 & M21), South Africa (as the R4 Assault Rifle), Sudan (as the
MAZ), Vietnam (as the Type 56), Venezuela, and the former Yugoslavia
(as the M60, M64, M66, and M70 and variants).

SO, Matt: just WHERE were these "AK-47 Assault Rifles" coming FROM,
and going TO???

If they WERE in the U.S. they were SMUGGLED _I_N_T_O_ the CONUS by
MEXICAN smugglers (as I highly doubt the Canucks smuggled them in ;D ).

JohnJohnsn

Jun 7, 2010, 2:59:41 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 11:43 am, Lee Harrison, aka "The Black Weasel"¹
<LeeHa...@propagandists.bradycampaign.org> wrote:

> On Jun 7, 7:38 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Failed in an epic way. As is your style.
>
> "Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said
> it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while

> the investigation was ongoing, it appeared...

"Appeared"

Main Entry: ap·pear
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈpir\
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: Middle English apperen, from Anglo-French aparer, aparoir,
from Latin apparēre, from ad- + parēre to show oneself
Date: 13th century
1 a : to be or come in sight <the sun appears on the horizon> b : to
show up <appears promptly at eight each day>
2 : to come formally before an authoritative body <must appear in
court today>
3 : to have an outward aspect : seem <appears happy enough>
4 : to become evident or manifest² <there appears to be evidence to
the contrary>
5 : to come into public view <first appeared on a television variety
show> <the book appeared in print a few years ago>
6 : to come into existence <hominids appeared late in the evolutionary
chain>

Nothing "concrete" here, Blackie¹.

> ...clear the guns were destined for Mexico."

> I want to find out who sold them all those rifles, arming the Mexican
> Drug Lords so they can murder innocent US citizens.

Since "AK-47 Assault Rifles" were NEVER available FROM the United
States, IF they WERE in the U.S. they were SMUGGLED _I_N_T_O_ the

CONUS by MEXICAN smugglers (as I highly doubt the Canucks smuggled
them in ;D ).

> Point proven!

The ONLY "point proven" is the one on top of your Pointy KKK Cap,
Blackie¹!

> NRACLAPTRAP

You mean "BLACKWEASEL¹CLAPTRAP".

POINT(s) PROVEN!

Black Weasel¹ WHACKED!!

Game, Set, MATCH!!!

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess
a firearm unconnected with service in a militia,..."
"The (Second) Amendment’s prefatory clause (A well regulated
Militia being necessary to the security of a free State...)
announces a purpose, but does not limit or expand the scope
of the second part, the operative clause. The operative clause’s
text (...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not
be infringed) and history demonstrate that it connotes an
individual right to keep and bear arms."
--District of Columbia, et al. v. Dick Anthony Heller (No. 07-290)
478 F. 3d 370)

"There is no question, after Heller, that the Second Amendment
guarantees Americans ' individual right to possess and carry
weapons (for self-protection) in case of confrontation."
-- Elena Kagan, Obama's Supreme Court nominee

"(Based on the "Heller" decision) Chicago's (handgun ban and
gun crontrol) law likely will be struck down (as violative of the
2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution)"
- -Dennis A. Henigan, Handgun Control Inc./Brady Campaign
to Ban Guns From The REAL Militia of The United States
Constitution Propagandist and Lone Weasel mentor

"Sometime this month, the U.S. Supreme Court will issue its
decision in McDonald v. Chicago - and indicate whether the
right to have a gun in the home for self-defense as found in
the Heller case applies to the states.
We think the Court will rule that it does, and we have to be ready.
"
--Michael Helmke, President, Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
(AKA Handgun Control Incorporated)

¹ <Satirization of `Monty Python and the Holy Grail'>
King JJ: [after JJ's cut off all of the Black Weasel's false
claims]
Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no propaganda
left!
Black Weasel: Yes I have.
King JJ: *Look*!
Black Weasel: It's just a flesh wound.

² Main Entry: 1man·i·fest
Pronunciation: \ˈma-nə-ˌfest\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French
manifeste, from Latin manifestus caught in the act, flagrant, obvious,
perhaps from manus + -festus (akin to Latin infestus hostile)
Date: 14th century
1 : readily perceived by the senses and especially by the sight
2 : easily understood or recognized by the mind : obvious

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 3:05:29 PM6/7/10

"Dad"

I haven't decided yet if you are a clown or an idiot. I suspect the
former.

Matt

RD Sandman

Jun 7, 2010, 5:08:18 PM6/7/10
Eric Coomes <let...@bass.gov> wrote in news:4c0d0de0$0$31283
$607e...@cv.net:

All over. Some are from Romania, China, Korea, Somalia, the US, etc..

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Life is like a bowl of habeneros...what you do today
may well burn your ass tomorrow.

RD Sandman

Jun 7, 2010, 5:10:07 PM6/7/10
" Mort Davis" <antti...@go.com> wrote in

> "Matt" <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

> . On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude

> <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> [Default] Slim <h...@verizon.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>

>> >Sentenced to 10 days.....yep you heard that right 10 days...not 10
>> >yrs...10 days.
>>
>> >====

>> >Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault

>> >Rifles Into U.S
>> >Published June 03, 2010
>>
>> >http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants
>>
>> >McALLEN, Texas -- Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147
>> >assault rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines
>> >and bayonets have started serving short federal sentences after
>> >pleading guilty to entering the U.S. illegally.
>> >rest here:
>> >http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants
>>
>> Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from
>> the US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been
>> telling us.
>
> Typical terrorist scum. Clip this:
>

> Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said
> it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while

> the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
> destined for Mexico.
>
> which proves that the guns WERE headed for Mexico. Trying to overthrow
> the government
> with your lies won't work, scum.
>
> ======
> Where'd they get assault rifles in the USA? They're banned.

> "Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000
> rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have
> started serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to

> entering the U.S. illegally" Real assault rifles are capable of full
> automatic fire.

MOst media will not acknowledge that whether or not they know it.

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 6:07:56 PM6/7/10

Yep, but I didn't see him state that they did come from Mexico.

> and yet that was the conclusion Klaus the Terrorist Scum derived.
>
> Care to explain why that doesn't bother you, Scout?

Because he didn't make a firm statement, repeatedly ,that they had come from
Mexico, and advanced as his evidence a news story that stated just an
occurance was only a supposition.

Further I will not that the basis of your accusation goes along the lines of
"But he did it too....", which simply admits that you did what you were
accused of even in the process of you attempting to accuse another...

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 6:09:18 PM6/7/10

Heck, we don't even have use that supposition. We can simply check the
records at the port of entry....and damn, there's the truck coming into the
country..

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 6:10:33 PM6/7/10

Didn't she just call hiim "john"?

Matt

Jun 7, 2010, 6:15:58 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 4:07 pm, "Scout" <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
wrote:

No? Hm.

> Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from the
> US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been telling us.

You don't see a statement there. How interesting.

> > and yet that was the conclusion Klaus the Terrorist Scum derived.
>
> > Care to explain why that doesn't bother you, Scout?
>
> Because he didn't make a firm statement, repeatedly ,that they had come from
> Mexico, and advanced as his evidence a news story that stated just an
> occurance was only a supposition.

In fact, the news story had a HEADLINE that claimed they were from
Mexico
coming INTO the US, whereas the story clearly states that they came
INTO the
US from Mexico. Why doesn't this bother you, Scout?

> Further I will not that the basis of your accusation goes along the lines of
> "But he did it too....", which simply admits that you did what you were
> accused of even in the process of you attempting to accuse another...

I didn't say a word about what he did or I did, I asked YOU why you
are being
a hypocrite. Please be concise in your answer.

Matt

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 6:29:30 PM6/7/10

Simple. His story stated as a fact that they came into the USA from Mexico.

Your story, says it APPEARED they were going to go to Mexico.

If you can tell the difference between a firm statement of fact and a
supposition...then it's most likely a waste of time to try to explain it to
you.

matt....@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2010, 7:07:56 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 4:29 pm, "Scout" <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>

WHAT?? Its the SAME story.

> Your story, says it APPEARED they were going to go to Mexico.

Noooooo, it doesn't.

Oh good lord. You are impossibly stupid. Read the LAST paragraph of
the
so-called Fox "News" story.

Then please, never post again. You are too stupid to be allowed on the
Internet.

matt

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 7:42:09 PM6/7/10

Actually, they aren't.

>> Your story, says it APPEARED they were going to go to Mexico.
>
> Noooooo, it doesn't.

Then you better get back to your source because that's what it says.

Nobammer

Jun 7, 2010, 8:10:59 PM6/7/10

Mine was made in Romania

matt....@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2010, 9:00:57 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 5:42 pm, "Scout" <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
wrote:

Sigh. Of course they aren't.

Go read the original article. Find the part in the STORY, not the
lying headline,
that backs Terrorist Scum's assertion. Do it now. Then come back and
lie some
more.

I'm pretty much done with you.

Matt

bob

Jun 7, 2010, 9:02:16 PM6/7/10
In article <5jao069d5f0g0qfu0...@4ax.com>,
ho...@verizon.net says...

> Sentenced to 10 days.....yep you heard that right 10 days...not 10 yrs...10 days.
>

> ====
> Feds Sentence Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S
> Published June 03, 2010
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants-carrying-nearly-assault-rifles/

> McALLEN, Texas -- Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000 rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S. illegally.
>
> Federal prosecutors released the names of Damaso Alberto Rueda Cabrera and Arnulfo de la Cruz Sanchez on Thursday along with the unusual announcement that the men made their initial appearances in federal court, pleaded guilty and were sentenced to terms of 10 days and 45 days, respectively, all on Tuesday.
> In a prepared statement, U.S. Attorney Jose Angel Moreno said the investigation continued and no further comment would be made by any of the agencies involved. U.S. District Magistrate Judge J. Scott Hacker sentenced both men. Marissa Perez-Garcia, head of the federal public defenders office in Laredo, said she had no comment on the case.
> Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were destined for Mexico.
> De la Cruz, 53, of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, waded across the Rio Grande into Laredo on May 28, according to court records.
>
> rest here:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/03/feds-sentence-illegal-immigrants-carrying-nearly-assault-rifles/

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that none of those firearms are assault
rifles.

Now whether it's the Feds, the Court, the news media, or all of them are
clueless as to what an assault rifle is, is another story.

--
Without the 2nd Amendment, the others are just suggestions.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:08:50 PM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

LOL Wow, you really DO have a reading comprehension problem.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:09:36 PM6/7/10
[Default] Matt <mattt...@sprynet.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Jun 7, 4:07 pm, "Scout" <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>

Looks like you're the only one seeing things........

[chuckle]

matt....@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2010, 9:09:51 PM6/7/10
On Jun 7, 7:08 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

Yes, I can read and comprehend.

Poor terrorist scum. Illiterate AND stupid.

Matt

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 9:23:08 PM6/7/10

Sorry, they are still two different stories.

> that backs Terrorist Scum's assertion. Do it now. Then come back and
> lie some
> more.
>
> I'm pretty much done with you.

Good, because you've shown you have little to nothing to contribute to a
reasoned discussion.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 9:49:32 PM6/7/10
[Default] "mattt...@sprynet.com" <matt....@gmail.com> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

No, you can't. You're just too drunk, Matt.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 10:02:12 PM6/7/10
[Default] "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

>mattt...@sprynet.com wrote:

>> Go read the original article. Find the part in the STORY, not the
>> lying headline,
>
>Sorry, they are still two different stories.

I'm shocked that Matt is trying to pass two different stories as one.
Shocked.

He just doesn't get it.

>> that backs Terrorist Scum's assertion. Do it now. Then come back and
>> lie some
>> more.
>>
>> I'm pretty much done with you.

>Good, because you've shown you have little to nothing to contribute to a
>reasoned discussion.

That means he's done with you kicking his ass, thank you very much.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 11:02:35 PM6/7/10
[Default] JohnJohnsn <TopCo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

>On Jun 7, 7:00 am, " Mort Davis" <anttike...@go.com> wrote:
>
>> "Matt" <matttel...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

>Hey, Matt: did you miss the ",,,Into U,S." part?

Like about a hundred times now.

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 11:10:26 PM6/7/10
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> [Default] "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
> talk.politics.guns :
>
>> mattt...@sprynet.com wrote:
>
>>> Go read the original article. Find the part in the STORY, not the
>>> lying headline,
>>
>> Sorry, they are still two different stories.
>

> I'm shocked that Matt is trying to pass two different stories as one.
> Shocked.
>
> He just doesn't get it.

Yep, but then it seems he usually doesn't get it, and then blames everyone
else for his flaws.

>>> that backs Terrorist Scum's assertion. Do it now. Then come back and
>>> lie some
>>> more.
>>>
>>> I'm pretty much done with you.
>
>> Good, because you've shown you have little to nothing to contribute
>> to a reasoned discussion.
>
> That means he's done with you kicking his ass, thank you very much.

Seems like it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 7, 2010, 11:20:48 PM6/7/10
[Default] "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> [Default] "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>> talk.politics.guns :

>>> Sorry, they are still two different stories.
>>

>> I'm shocked that Matt is trying to pass two different stories as one.
>> Shocked.
>>
>> He just doesn't get it.
>
>Yep, but then it seems he usually doesn't get it, and then blames everyone
>else for his flaws.

Or claims you're a terrorist and calls for your execution. But then,
he never DID make much sense.

>>> Good, because you've shown you have little to nothing to contribute
>>> to a reasoned discussion.
>>
>> That means he's done with you kicking his ass, thank you very much.
>
>Seems like it.

I don't think you're really done yet. :>

Scout

Jun 7, 2010, 11:27:14 PM6/7/10

I doubt he has the intelligence to realize when his ass has been checked
enough.

:-)

Though I have to admit his ass is probably hurting after I proved him wrong
about his saints.

Heck doesn't he realize how many Catholic saints were made saints because,
in part, they were executed for crimes involving their religion???

I'll even bet he's stupid enough to try and claim that a crime that gets one
hung, burned, beheaded, quartered or otherwise executed isn't a felony.

Matt

Jun 8, 2010, 10:40:05 AM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 7:23 pm, "Scout" <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>

No, Scout, they are not. Go back and read them. Then come back and
talk about it. If you think they are different stories, you are quite
wrong.

Matt

Matt

Jun 8, 2010, 10:40:39 AM6/8/10
On Jun 7, 7:49 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> [Default] "matttel...@sprynet.com" <matt.tel...@gmail.com> wrote in
> talk.politics.guns :
>

> >On Jun 7, 7:08 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
>
> >> LOL Wow, you really DO have a reading comprehension problem.
>
> >Yes, I can read and comprehend.
>
> No, you can't. You're just too drunk, Matt

You know what the nice thing about being sober is Klaus?

I didn't think so.

Matt

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JohnJohnsn

Jun 8, 2010, 1:27:22 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 11:58 am, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:55:17 -0700 (PDT), Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>

>> wrote:

Pay CLOSE attention here, Matt:

"..._I_N_T_O_ the U.S." and not `...into Mexico.'

>>> Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from the
>>> US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been telling us.
>

>> Typical terrorist scum. Clip this:
>
>> Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said

>> it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while
>> the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
>> destined for Mexico.
>

>> which proves that the guns WERE headed for Mexico. Trying to overthrow
>> the government
>> with your lies won't work, scum.
>
>> Oh, and to the original poster (OP). From reading local accounts,
>> it seems that the two agreed to cooperate with authorities to track
>> where the guns came from, where they were going, and to be
>> deported from the country after the case. Check out the Houston
>> Chronicle site for more information, amongst others.
>
> Has anyone mentioned where they got the money to purchase all that
> hardware?  What type of "assault weapons" were they;  Bill Clinton
> definition, or real definition assault weapons?

Z.W.: do _/NOT/_ fall into the Gun Controller "trap" here.

The article ITSELF identified the rifles as "Assault Rifles", so go
with THEIR descriptive noun.

> We are talking at least $54,450 to buy this stuff.  Where did two so-called
> Illegal Immigrants get that amount of money?  Why are they being called
> Illegal Immigrants when it seems they had no plans on living here if they
> were headed back, oh an exactly how do they know they were headed
> back?
>
> --
>
> "Gustatus Similis Pullus

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JohnJohnsn

Jun 8, 2010, 1:36:34 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 12:27 pm, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:40:09 -0700 (PDT), JohnJohnsn
> <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Where are "AK-47's" made, anyway?
>

>> Assault Rifle AK-47s were manufactured primarily in the former Soviet
>> Bloc (USSR) as well as:Albania (as the ASH-82), Bulgaria (numerous
>> AK-47 variants), People's Republic of China (as the Type 56), the
>> former German Democratic Republic {fka: East Germany} as the MPi-K
>> and other variants), Egypt (as the Misr Assault Rifle AKM Maadi),
>> Ethiopia (as the AK-63D/E and other variants), Hungary, Iraq (as the
>> Tabuk Assault Rifle AKM/AKMS), India, Iran, Israel (as the IMI Galil),
>> Finland (as the RK 62 & RK 95 TP), Nigeria (as the OBJ-006), North
>> Korea (as the Type 56 & Type 58), Pakistan (reverse engineered by hand
>> and manufactured in Pakistan's highland areas near the border of
>> Afghanistan), Poland (as the pmK and other variants), Romania (as the
>> PM md. 63 and other variants), Serbia (as the Zastava M70, M76, M77,
>> M92 & M21), South Africa (as the R4 Assault Rifle), Sudan (as the
>> MAZ), Vietnam (as the Type 56), Venezuela, and the former Yugoslavia
>> (as the M60, M64, M66, and M70 and variants).
>
> You left out the U.S. as well.

AK-47 "ASSAULT RIFLES" are _/not/_ manufactured in the U.S, though.

My list is of known manufacturers (licensed or otherwise) of the
ASSAULT RIFLE AK-47.

[See my admonition elsewhere in this thread]

> AK's are made damn near everywhere & anywhere.
>
>> SO, Matt: just WHERE were these "AK-47 Assault Rifles" coming FROM,
>> and going TO???
>
>> If they WERE in the U.S. they were SMUGGLED _I_N_T_O_ the CONUS by
>> MEXICAN smugglers (as I highly doubt the Canucks smuggled them in ;D ).
>
> Hopefully they will eventually find out, but one thing is certain,
> they didn't come from a legitimate source of supply so no U.S. law of
> any kind, up to & including any new laws, wouldn't have prevented what
> supposedly happened.
> --
>
> "Gustatus Similis Pullus"

Matt

Jun 8, 2010, 1:38:08 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 10:58 am, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:55:17 -0700 (PDT), Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Jun 6, 5:23 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
> >wrote:

> >> Huh? What? No, that has to be wrong. All assault weapons come from the
> >> US and go INTO Mexico. That's what the government has been telling us.
>
> >Typical terrorist scum. Clip this:
>
> >Laredo police pulled over the two men Saturday afternoon. Police said
> >it was the biggest weapons seizure in the area in years and that while
> >the investigation was ongoing, it appeared clear the guns were
> >destined for Mexico.
>
> >which proves that the guns WERE headed for Mexico. Trying to overthrow
> >the government
> >with your lies won't work, scum.
>
> >Oh, and to the original poster (OP). From reading local accounts, it
> >seems that the two agreed
> >to cooperate with authorities to track where the guns came from, where
> >they were going, and to
> >be deported from the country after the case. Check out the Houston
> >Chronicle site for more
> >information, amongst others.
>
> Has anyone mentioned where they got the money to purchase all that
> hardware?  What type of "assault weapons" were they;  Bill Clinton
> definition, or real definition assault weapons?  We are talking at

> least $54,450 to buy this stuff.  Where did two so-called  Illegal
> Immigrants get that amount of money?  Why are they being called
> Illegal Immigrants when it seems they had no plans on living here if
> they were headed back, oh an exactly how do they know they were headed
> back?

Supposedly they were AK-47's, or at least that's how it was presented.
They were not illegal immigrants, in that they had no plans for living
here,
they came to buy weapons. From whom, for whom... good questions. I
imagine that's being investigated.

Where did they get the money? Gee, why do you think the government
let them off with 10 days in jail and being kicked out of the country.
They
want the source as well.

Matt

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JohnJohnsn

Jun 8, 2010, 2:36:58 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 12:33 pm, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 06:14:45 -0700 (PDT), JohnJohnsn
> <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Hey, Matt: did you miss the "...Into U,S." part?

>>> ======
>>> Where'd they get assault rifles in the USA? They're banned.

>>> "Two Mexican nationals caught in Texas with 147 assault rifles, 10,000
>>> rounds of ammunition, high-capacity magazines and bayonets have started
>>> serving short federal sentences after pleading guilty to entering the U.S.

>>> illegally" Real assault rifles are capable of full automatic fire
>
>> "Assault Rifles" have not been available to U.S. buyers for TWENTY-
>> FOUR YEARS, Matt.
>
>> And pre-May 19 1986 assault rifles are bringing up to TWENTY GRAND
>> each, and are HIGHLY regulated by BATFAE. (Post-May 19 1986 assault
>> rifles are available ONLY to the military and police and they, TOO,
>> are HIGHLY regulated by BATFAE.)
>
>> So, Matt; just WHERE did they get these "147 assault rifles" ???
>
>> "Curious minds want to know."
>
> Well at least mine does.

I highly doubt you own a U.S.-manufactured selective-fire "AK-47
Assault Rifle", Z.W., as those have not been available to the "great
unwashed" (to-wit: non-NFA licensee) since 19 May 1986.

If it isn't selective-fire (marked with: Safe / Full Auto / Semi
Auto;
or __ / AB / OA {USSR}, __ / L / D {PRC}, __ / ∞ / 1 {Hungary},
S / FA / FF {Rumania}, __ / 30 / 1 {Czech}, etc.)
it is NOT an "Assault RIFLE."

> I know one thing; they certainly didn't buy them form a licensed U.S. Gun
> Dealer as the Anti-Gun lobby would like to have us believe.  Whatever the
> source, and where ever the source they are completely illegal in the U.S.
> so no new laws would have stopped what happened regardless of where
> the weapons appeared to be heading.
> --
>
> "Gustatus Similis Pullus"

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JohnJohnsn

Jun 8, 2010, 3:35:07 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 2:14 pm, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:36:34 -0700 (PDT), JohnJohnsn
> <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>

>>> You left out the U.S. as well.
>
>> AK-47 "ASSAULT RIFLES" are _/not/_ manufactured in the U.S, though.
>

> Depending on the definition you are using for both Assault Weapon, and
> manufactured, they certainly are.  I have several of them.

While you may, in fact, have "Assault WEAPONS", it is highly unlikely
you have "Assault RIFLES" in your possession; especially since you
have stated you "made¹" them in your garage.

> They are every bit as US made as my "American" car that was assembled
> in Canada out of 40% Mexican parts is.

The term "Assault Weapon" is a term contrived by gun control fanatics
in order to get the "Assault Weapon Ban of 1994" (or, more correctly:
"Title XI, Subtitle A of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement
Act of 1994") passed "in the dark of night."

>> My list is of known manufacturers (licensed or otherwise) of the
>> ASSAULT RIFLE AK-47.
>
>> [See my admonition elsewhere in this thread]
>

> I neither need nor what an  "admonition" from you on a subject area
> that I am more then conversant on.

Since I was a BATF-licensed Title II Automatic Weapons Manufacturer
when the MGB'94 went into effect, I would say I am VERY "conversant
on" the subject.

Using the Gun Controllers' term "Assault Weapon" when referring to
these fully-automatic AK-47s plays right into the Gun Controllers'
hands, IMHO.

>>> AK's are made damn near everywhere & anywhere.

>>> Hopefully they will eventually find out, but one thing is certain,
>>> they didn't come from a legitimate source of supply so no U.S. law of
>>> any kind, up to & including any new laws, wouldn't have prevented what
>>> supposedly happened.
>>> --
>
>>> "Gustatus Similis Pullus"

¹ "The term `make', and the various derivatives of such word, shall
include manufacturing (other than by one qualified to engage in such
business under this chapter), putting together, altering, any
combination of these, or otherwise producing a firearm" --26 U.S.C.
5845(i).

JohnJohnsn

Jun 8, 2010, 3:44:23 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 2:20 pm, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:36:58 -0700 (PDT), JohnJohnsn
>
> <TopCop1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>>> Well at least mine does.

>> I highly doubt you own a U.S.-manufactured selective-fire "AK-47
>> Assault Rifle", Z.W., as those have not been available to the "great
>> unwashed" (to-wit: non-NFA licensee) since 19 May 1986.
>
>> If it isn't selective-fire (marked with: Safe / Full Auto  / Semi
>> Auto;

>> or __ / AB / OA {USSR}, __ / L / D {PRC}, __ / 8 / 1 {Hungary},

>> S / FA / FF {Rumania}, __ / 30 / 1 {Czech}, etc.)
>> it is NOT an "Assault RIFLE."
>

> You can highly doubt all you want, but I certainly do.  Most of the
> transferable selective AK's in this country were made Selective Fire
> here.

And those are semi-auto AK-47 "clones" converted to selective-fire.

These have not been available to "Joe Average U.S. Citizen" for over
Twenty-Four years, now.

I should know, as the Machine Gun Ban of 1986 put me out of the
Federally-Licensed Title II/Class 3 Manufacturing business (cut me
away from my primary customers: individual law enforcement officers).

> There are ones that were imported selective fire, but none of
> them were actually selective fire to the best of my knowledge.
>
> Currently, most of the AK's (47's & 74's) that are currently being
> sold new in the U.S. market have both U.S. made barrels & receivers.
>
> Since BATF&E considers the receiver to be the firearm, then they are
> both U.S. made¹ & assembled.  See No Dak Spud for all your U.S.
> receiver needs.
>
> Would like a picture of any of the ones I've assembled in my garage
> that are fully 922r compliant (parts count) and have US made barrels,
> receivers & FCG's?

>>> I know one thing; they certainly didn't buy them form a licensed U.S. Gun
>>> Dealer as the Anti-Gun lobby would like to have us believe.  Whatever the
>>> source, and where ever the source they are completely illegal in the U.S.
>>> so no new laws would have stopped what happened regardless of where
>>> the weapons appeared to be heading.
>>> --
>
>>> "Gustatus Similis Pullus"

¹ "The term `make', and the various derivatives of such word, shall

include manufacturing (other than by one qualified to engage in such
business under this chapter), putting together, altering, any

combination of these, or otherwise producing a firearm."
--26 USC 5845(i)

Scout

Jun 8, 2010, 5:24:30 PM6/8/10
Zombywoof wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:40:09 -0700 (PDT), JohnJohnsn
> <TopCo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Where are "AK-47's" made, anyway?
>>
>> Assault Rifle AK-47s were manufactured primarily in the former Soviet
>> Bloc (USSR) as well as:Albania (as the ASH-82), Bulgaria (numerous
>> AK-47 variants), People's Republic of China (as the Type 56), the
>> former German Democratic Republic {fka: East Germany} as the MPi-K
>> and other variants), Egypt (as the Misr Assault Rifle AKM Maadi),
>> Ethiopia (as the AK-63D/E and other variants), Hungary, Iraq (as the
>> Tabuk Assault Rifle AKM/AKMS), India, Iran, Israel (as the IMI
>> Galil), Finland (as the RK 62 & RK 95 TP), Nigeria (as the OBJ-006),
>> North Korea (as the Type 56 & Type 58), Pakistan (reverse engineered
>> by hand and manufactured in Pakistan's highland areas near the
>> border of Afghanistan), Poland (as the pmK and other variants),
>> Romania (as the PM md. 63 and other variants), Serbia (as the
>> Zastava M70, M76, M77, M92 & M21), South Africa (as the R4 Assault
>> Rifle), Sudan (as the MAZ), Vietnam (as the Type 56), Venezuela, and
>> the former Yugoslavia (as the M60, M64, M66, and M70 and variants).
>>
> You left out the U.S. as well. AK's are made damn near everywhere &

> anywhere.
>>
>> SO, Matt: just WHERE were these "AK-47 Assault Rifles" coming FROM,
>> and going TO???
>>
>> If they WERE in the U.S. they were SMUGGLED _I_N_T_O_ the CONUS by
>> MEXICAN smugglers (as I highly doubt the Canucks smuggled them in ;D
>> ).
>>
> Hopefully they will eventually find out, but one thing is certain,
> they didn't come from a legitimate source of supply so no U.S. law of
> any kind, up to & including any new laws, wouldn't have prevented what
> supposedly happened.

Oh, come on, we all know that just one more law making really, really,
really illegal will change evereything. :-)

Scout

Jun 8, 2010, 5:27:57 PM6/8/10
Zombywoof wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 06:14:45 -0700 (PDT), JohnJohnsn
> <TopCo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Hey, Matt: did you miss the ",,,Into U,S." part?
> Well at least mine does. I know one thing; they certainly didn't buy

> them form a licensed U.S. Gun Dealer as the Anti-Gun lobby would like
> to have us believe. Whatever the source, and where ever the source
> they are completely illegal in the U.S. so no new laws would have
> stopped what happened regardless of where the weapons appeared to be
> heading.

What I find most interesting is how quiet the left is on this. Now if some
American had been found in the illegal possession of 147 machine guns almost
every member of the left would have been all over it, and the media would be
doing a massive spread on how dangerous Americans got only very minimal
sentences, and so on.

As it is......silence.

The Daring Dufas

Jun 8, 2010, 5:41:01 PM6/8/10
On 6/8/2010 12:44 PM, Zombywoof wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 00:43:41 -0500, The Daring Dufas
> <the-dari...@peckerhead.net> wrote:
>
>> On 6/6/2010 6:57 PM, HeyBub wrote:
>>> "Slim"<ho...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> news:5jao069d5f0g0qfu0...@4ax.com...

>>> Well, that's good. Ten days is more than most get for entering the country
>>> illegally. Perhaps that will serve as a deterrent to other, like-minded,
>>> migrants.
>>>
>>> I sure hope they got their guns back.
>>>

>> The peaceful little Mexicans were simply returning some of the deadly
>> assault weapons that had been smuggled INTO Mexico FROM the U.S. The
>> only reason for the light sentences is that the Mexicans forgot to
>> notify authorities first and get permission before returning the weapons
>> to the United States. They shouldn't have been jailed to start with.
>> Everyone knows that weapons are being smuggled into Mexico by the
>> millions from gun stores in The United States, not the other way around.
>> The Obama Administration has said so along with a number of impeccably
>> accurate and truthful news organizations.
>>
> While I know you are being facetious, these certainly weren't the
> garden variety Bill Clinton definition assault weapons you can buy in
> a U.S. Gun Store. They were the real deal Military Grade Full-Auto
> version. One simply does not pick up one of those in their local Gun
> Store.

In other words, the firearms were real select fire military assault
rifles. I can't help poking fun at (journalists?) and the hysteria
they try so hard to provoke. The Leftist Press will gladly spread
the hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings excreted by The
Obama Administration.

http://blog.robballen.com/images/saam/journalistguide.jpg

TDD

JohnJohnsn

Jun 8, 2010, 6:13:45 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 12:01 pm, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:

> Exactly how did it "appear" clear?
> Was in the fact they were driving south

Later reports state they were heading East.

Matt

Jun 8, 2010, 6:17:48 PM6/8/10
On Jun 8, 1:24 pm, Zombywoof <fishwi...@live.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:38:08 -0700 (PDT), Matt <matttel...@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>

> >Supposedly they were AK-47's, or at least that's how it was presented.
> >They were not illegal immigrants, in that they had no plans for living
> >here, they came to buy weapons. From whom, for whom... good questions. I
> >imagine that's being investigated.
>
> You can imagine, personally I'm only hoping.  After some research I
> was able to find out that they were indeed "real" Military Grade
> AK-47's, something that is not readily available for legal purchase
> here in the US.

Why would someone illegally cross the border to buy something legally?

> >Where did they get the money? Gee, why do you think the government
> >let them off with 10 days in jail and being kicked out of the country.
> >They want the source as well.
>

> That could be one of the reasons, the other is to keep everything on
> the QT.  This particular story screws with the propaganda that
> Mexicans are coming to the US to purchase weapons in US Gun Stores.
> These were not US Gun Store items.

No, obviously they were not. I'm not disagreeing in the least. These
were attempts to subvert the law in two countries.

Matt

It is loading more messages.