Wieber "Engineering"

Please!

Oct 7, 2016, 11:15:26 AM10/7/16

>retire if the economics work out. Obviously you have a lot of talent and
>versatility. But you still haven't explained the Coyote Engineering
>stuff...are you keeping a PE hostage in your basement?

"Son....its called California Advertising. Half the companies out
here dont have a degree. Just someone who owns it good enough to pass
the tests.

Which I am..and do.

I assume you are bitching about the term "Engineering"...right?
I do That..every day.

Gunner"

Hey Wieber, since you're "doing" engineering every day, exactly what
engineering are you doing today? Don't pretend that shop chores are
engineering, and don't forget to show your calculations. Feel free to
post an invoice for some previous engineering, along with the
calculations for that job. You might also explain how you get around
the liability issues of charging for engineering services when you
have no certification.

One other question: If you're "good enough to pass the tests," then
why don't you take them?

bTaRF⛄⫸ Mighty ⸎ Wannabe ⫷⛄ygSpR

Oct 7, 2016, 11:31:52 AM10/7/16
Everybody knows Gummer Arse (Mark Wieber) is chronic pathological liar.

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Oct 7, 2016, 1:57:47 PM10/7/16
Depends where in the world you are what "engineering" and "engineer"
mean. In th UK my trade qualification under the City and Guilds system
was "engineer" In Ontario it was a Class A interprovincial motor
vehicle repair technician

Preston Hamblin

Oct 7, 2016, 2:24:20 PM10/7/16
I was beginning to doubt Wieber's "Coyote Engineering" even exists as a
legal entity. I went to the California Secretary of State site,
http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/, and conducted a search for the name. There
is a corporation by that name registered in Huntington Beach, and its
status is "FTB SUSPENDED". FTB is the Franchise Tax Board, a state tax
collection agency. Hmm...another tax chiseler, it looks like.

Next I did an LLC search, and there is also a "Coyote Engineering LLC",
status CANCELED, that was registered to an address in Long Beach.

Finally, I went to the Kern County Clerk's office and did a fictitious
business search, and I was speechless to find that Wieber actually has
formally registered his pathetic "firm" as a DBA:
http://www.kerncountyclerk.com/en/dba/FBN-Results.aspx?fileNo=2015-B1588

As far as Wieber passing any engineering tests, I expect that one
probably has to have an engineering degree in order to sit for the
exams. I'm not positive one must have graduated law school, for
example, to sit the bar exam, but I would expect so.

Gunner Asch

Oct 7, 2016, 5:16:29 PM10/7/16
On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:31:49 -0400, bTaRF?? ?????? ? ??????? ??ygSpR
<yM...@IulQX.com> wrote:

>Please! wrote on 10/7/2016 11:15 AM:
>>
>>> retire if the economics work out. Obviously you have a lot of talent and
>>> versatility. But you still haven't explained the Coyote Engineering
>>> stuff...are you keeping a PE hostage in your basement?
>>>

>> "Son....its called California Advertising. Half the companies out
>> here dont have a degree. Just someone who owns it good enough to pass
>> the tests.
>>
>> Which I am..and do.
>>
>> I assume you are bitching about the term "Engineering"...right?
>> I do That..every day.
>>
>> Gunner"
>>
>> Hey Wieber, since you're "doing" engineering every day, exactly what
>> engineering are you doing today? Don't pretend that shop chores are
>> engineering, and don't forget to show your calculations. Feel free to
>> post an invoice for some previous engineering, along with the
>> calculations for that job. You might also explain how you get around
>> the liability issues of charging for engineering services when you
>> have no certification.\

I dont charge for "engineering" services. I charge for repair and
maintainence services.

Lets look at what engineering actually is..shall we?

en·gi·neer·ing
?enj??niriNG/
noun
noun: engineering

the branch of science and technology concerned with the design,
building, and use of engines, machines, and structures.
the work done by, or the occupation of, an engineer.
the action of working artfully to bring something about.
"if not for Keegan's shrewd engineering, the election would
have been lost"

en·gi·neer
?enj??nir/
noun
noun: engineer; plural noun: engineers

1.
a person who designs, builds, or maintains engines, machines, or
public works.
synonyms: originator, deviser, designer, architect, inventor,
developer, creator;
mastermind
"the prime engineer of the approach"
a person qualified in a branch of engineering, especially as a
professional.
"an aeronautical engineer"
the operator or supervisor of an engine, especially a railroad
locomotive or the engine on an aircraft or ship.
synonyms: operator, driver, controller
"the ship's engineer"
a skillful contriver or originator of something.
"the prime engineer of the approach"

verb
verb: engineer; 3rd person present: engineers; past tense: engineered;
past participle: engineered; gerund or present participle: engineering

1.
design and build (a machine or structure).
"the men who engineered the tunnel"

What is a Professional Engineer-PE
https://www.nspe.org/resources/licensure/what-pe

http://news.thomasnet.com/imt/2013/07/15/is-a-professional-engineer-license-worth-it

"Although the "PE" title after an engineer's name will likely benefit
a professional's career for the rest of his or her life, it's easy to
rationalize not pursuing licensure when one considers the additional
time and effort required after the long investment to earn an
engineering degree. PE licensing in each state differs, with a state
board determining requirements and procedures, but it generally
requires completion of four key steps.

Upon completing a four-year college degree from an ABET

-accredited engineering program, the candidate can become classified
as an "engineer intern" (EI) or "engineer-in-training" (EIT) by
successfully completing the first intensive exam. In most states, the
first test is the eight-hour Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam

, which grills applicants on their knowledge of basic engineering
principles. Achieving EI or EIT status signals that the candidate has
mastered the fundamental requirements toward earning his or her PE
license. Many colleges and universities encourage engineering students
to take the FE exam before graduating, and some provide review
courses, though a candidate is not an EI or EIT until having graduated
and passed the exam.

From there, the candidate must demonstrate qualifying engineering
experience by working under a PE for roughly four years. To constitute
"qualifying experience,"

the experience must meet a number of criteria, and usually would need
to be engineering projects of a grade and a character that would
indicate to the state engineering licensing board that the applicant
may be competent to practice engineering while showing evidence of
independent decision-making and personal accountability in design and
application. Simply put, while the four or more years of experience
must be gained under the supervision of qualified professionals, it
must also be professional in character.

"If the candidate is not a graduate of an accredited four-year
engineering program, the candidate will usually need more than four
years of qualifying experience (often eight to 12 years depending on
the nature of the candidate's education) in order to be eligible for
engineering licensure," the NSPE

makes clear. "Some states will not permit non-graduates to take the
FE, no matter how much experience the candidate has."

After accumulating the years-long qualifying engineering experience,
in most cases, the final step in attaining PE license is successfully
completing the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam

in the candidate's state. The intensive eight-hour exam tests the
candidate's ability to practice competently in a particular
engineering discipline. Specialties range from industrial to nuclear
engineering to multiple fields in civil or mechanical engineering."

Ive never claimed to be a PE. Fact. Nor do I have the schooling to
be a PE. Yet I do engineeing every day. Fact.

There are hundreds of thousands of non-PEs like me out there in
industry. Yet only you ignorant assholes bitch. Which just shows
your ignorance broadly and clearly.

>> One other question: If you're "good enough to pass the tests," then
>> why don't you take them?

See above. And review the original quote, again..you got it wrong.

>Everybody knows Gummer Arse (Mark Wieber) is chronic pathological liar.

(VBG)..right..Comrade.

---

Gunner Asch

Oct 7, 2016, 6:14:49 PM10/7/16

>> Hey Wieber, since you're "doing" engineering every day, exactly what
>> engineering are you doing today? Don't pretend that shop chores are
>> engineering, and don't forget to show your calculations. Feel free to
>> post an invoice for some previous engineering, along with the
>> calculations for that job. You might also explain how you get around
>> the liability issues of charging for engineering services when you
>> have no certification.

Engineering services requires no cert. Fact of life. Only calling
oneself a Professional Engineer or even an Engineer needs a cert.

Want some examples of what I do?

https://goo.gl/photos/SSfbczRwjsEtCwyN7

https://goo.gl/photos/hEKGca9vzDenPvwU9

https://goo.gl/photos/HFDU4HjLTZo7wD9YA

https://goo.gl/photos/bghqxEgmyTNCmeHMA

https://goo.gl/photos/enZPKg3uNpxXtmns8

https://goo.gl/photos/CEJgaDGM8XAZURCo8

https://goo.gl/photos/jEczzKNMwoxSmxfH8

https://goo.gl/photos/qV91aHak9sRRjzZB9

https://goo.gl/photos/bGtMx4cHMhLoHmb56

https://goo.gl/photos/7BRatRPLnnBfeNBn8

https://goo.gl/photos/um5od9ZdmABEu1ag7

Need more?

As for my billing records...(Grin)..you are kidding..right?

Preston Hamblin

Oct 7, 2016, 6:53:49 PM10/7/16
No need to read past that - you don't "do" science.

Sam Spade

Oct 7, 2016, 7:06:49 PM10/7/16
\

> Next I did an LLC search, and there is also a "Coyote Engineering LLC",
> status CANCELED, that was registered to an address in Long Beach.
>
> Finally, I went to the Kern County Clerk's office and did a fictitious
> business search, and I was speechless to find that Wieber actually has
> formally registered his pathetic "firm" as a DBA:
> http://www.kerncountyclerk.com/en/dba/FBN-Results.aspx?fileNo=2015-B1588

\
Taft is quite the garden spot.

Gunner Asch

Oct 7, 2016, 8:43:29 PM10/7/16
Its not bad if you like the high desert. However..thats where I live.
Most of my customers are in LA, Orange County, San Bernadeno County
and so forth. San Berdo is not a bad place to live, but its almost as
hot as Taft. Can buy property fairly cheaply there, now that house
prices are falling again in many places in California

Gunner Asch

Oct 7, 2016, 8:44:50 PM10/7/16
On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 16:06:33 -0700, Sam Spade <s...@coldmail.com> wrote:

Im not sure why "Preston" is surprised that Im a registered DBA. I
have been. for nearly 30 yrs. with more than one DBA in those years.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 8, 2016, 12:53:14 AM10/8/16
In California..An Engineer or anyone else that deals with items that
entail public safety in any way, must be registered with the State.

In all states and Engineer dealing in items that effect public safety
must also be registered..

Thus when any one hires a Registered Engineer..All one has to do is
check the public Registry list of Engineers.

To attain such registry one must pass state Board exams in most or all
states.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Preston Hamblin

Oct 8, 2016, 1:47:16 AM10/8/16
On 10/7/2016 5:43 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 16:06:33 -0700, Sam Spade <s...@coldmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/7/2016 11:24 AM, Preston Hamblin wrote:
>>> On 10/7/2016 8:15 AM, Please! wrote:
>> \
>>>
>>> Next I did an LLC search, and there is also a "Coyote Engineering LLC",
>>> status CANCELED, that was registered to an address in Long Beach.
>>>
>>> Finally, I went to the Kern County Clerk's office and did a fictitious
>>> business search, and I was speechless to find that Wieber actually has
>>> formally registered his pathetic "firm" as a DBA:
>>> http://www.kerncountyclerk.com/en/dba/FBN-Results.aspx?fileNo=2015-B1588
>>>
>> \
>> Taft is quite the garden spot.
>
> Its not bad if you like the high desert.

Taft is not the high desert. We've established that beyond dispute.
The 1025' contour line runs right through your shithole squat.

Palmdale, elevation 2657 - high desert
Lancaster, elevation 2359 - high desert
Taft, elevation 955 - *not* high desert

Preston Hamblin

Oct 8, 2016, 1:48:20 AM10/8/16
On 10/7/2016 5:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 16:06:33 -0700, Sam Spade <s...@coldmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/7/2016 11:24 AM, Preston Hamblin wrote:
>>> On 10/7/2016 8:15 AM, Please! wrote:
>> \
>>>
>>> Next I did an LLC search, and there is also a "Coyote Engineering LLC",
>>> status CANCELED, that was registered to an address in Long Beach.
>>>
>>> Finally, I went to the Kern County Clerk's office and did a fictitious
>>> business search, and I was speechless to find that Wieber actually has
>>> formally registered his pathetic "firm" as a DBA:
>>> http://www.kerncountyclerk.com/en/dba/FBN-Results.aspx?fileNo=2015-B1588
>>>
>> \
>> Taft is quite the garden spot.
>
> Im not sure why "Preston" is surprised that Im a registered DBA. I
> have been. for nearly 30 yrs. with more than one DBA in those years.

It's surprising because of all the other laws at which you scoff. I
would have bet money "Coyote Engineering" was just more "California
advertising, son."

Bill Flett

Oct 8, 2016, 1:51:27 AM10/8/16
No one is going to take your word for any of that. You don't live in
California, and you don't know what the fuck you're bullshitting about.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 8, 2016, 2:51:12 AM10/8/16
I am registered in California and a few other states. All are reciprocal
and so its only necessary to be registered in one.
As for where I live.. That is none of you business. I change
residence as required for what I do. Does your keeper know that
you slipped your leash again? Are you still sucking dicks in
the Oakland Navy Yard?

Bill Flett

Oct 8, 2016, 2:58:48 AM10/8/16
You don't live here and you don't know the law. You're also not an
engineer. Most likely you're registered in California as a sex offender.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 8, 2016, 3:03:35 AM10/8/16
\
I am in California, you idiot! The only Sex Offense I can be accused of
is fucking with your head.

Bill Flett

Oct 8, 2016, 3:21:54 AM10/8/16
anal sex with a child under 3.

Siri Cruise

Oct 8, 2016, 4:10:34 AM10/8/16
In article <HO0Kz.16094$%J2....@fx26.iad>,
Bill Flett <an_or...@l.a.kings.con> wrote:

> engineer. Most likely you're registered in California as a sex offender.

Child molestation is the new witchcraft. You don't to prove it: the accusation
alone is the conviction.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
If you assume the final scene is a dying delusion as Tom Cruise drowns below
the Louvre, then Edge of Tomorrow has a happy ending. Kill Tom repeat..

Please!

Oct 8, 2016, 11:08:52 AM10/8/16
Me too. But I hoped he might make up a story about being waylaid by a
biker gang on his way to take the exam, or some such.

Please!

Oct 8, 2016, 11:10:10 AM10/8/16
On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:14:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Hey Wieber, since you're "doing" engineering every day, exactly what
>>> engineering are you doing today? Don't pretend that shop chores are
>>> engineering, and don't forget to show your calculations. Feel free to
>>> post an invoice for some previous engineering, along with the
>>> calculations for that job. You might also explain how you get around
>>> the liability issues of charging for engineering services when you
>>> have no certification.
>
>Engineering services requires no cert. Fact of life. Only calling
>oneself a Professional Engineer or even an Engineer needs a cert.

You have no more clue about engineering than you do about setting
motorcycle speed records. Apparently, you believe that you can
redefine handyman chores as engineering in order to make yourself
sound more important. It's not working. Duh.

>As for my billing records...(Grin)..you are kidding..right?

We will never see the slightest evidence that you have ever done any
engineering. Period. And that is despite the fact that you claim to be
"doing" engineering "every day."

What email, Mr. Phony Engineer.

Please!

Oct 8, 2016, 11:13:46 AM10/8/16
Wieber does no work that could reasonably be called engineering in
California. He knows of no other company doing the work he does that
claims to "do" engineering "every day." The whole thing is patently
ridiculous. He put the word in his company name, and made the silly
claims for the same reason he said he rode a 264mph motorcycle. I
highly doubt that he can handle long division, much less any type of
engineering.

Please!

Oct 8, 2016, 11:18:11 AM10/8/16
On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 17:43:19 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 16:06:33 -0700, Sam Spade <s...@coldmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 10/7/2016 11:24 AM, Preston Hamblin wrote:
>>> On 10/7/2016 8:15 AM, Please! wrote:
>>\
>>>
>>> Next I did an LLC search, and there is also a "Coyote Engineering LLC",
>>> status CANCELED, that was registered to an address in Long Beach.
>>>
>>> Finally, I went to the Kern County Clerk's office and did a fictitious
>>> business search, and I was speechless to find that Wieber actually has
>>> formally registered his pathetic "firm" as a DBA:
>>> http://www.kerncountyclerk.com/en/dba/FBN-Results.aspx?fileNo=2015-B1588
>>>
>>\
>>Taft is quite the garden spot.
>
>Its not bad if you like the high desert.

No. Taft is not "high desert." Is claiming that it is supposed to
somehow make it sound better or something?

> However..thats where I live.
>Most of my customers are in LA, Orange County, San Bernadeno County
>and so forth.

No. If you had customers, you wouldn't be perennially broke.

> San Berdo is not a bad place to live, but its almost as
>hot as Taft. Can buy property fairly cheaply there

Some can, but not you. If you could afford to buy property, you'd have
purchased the lot you've been renting for decades.

What email, loon?