freenews.netfront.net

Netfront Customer Service

Sep 25, 2001, 4:37:35 PM9/25/01
Dear news users,

Sorry to be off topic. We are Netfront, a small sized ISP in Hong Kong who
is the administrator of the news server freenews.netfront.net.

Thank you for using freenews.netfront.net to access Internet news. Our
primary objective of allowing open reading/posting via this news server is
to provide a channel for China/Taiwan/HK users to access the most complete
Internet news as possible. The server carries over 40000 newsgroups on
Science, Arts, Politics, Leisure, Technolgy and many other subjects with
daily traffic of over 20G. We wish this little effort can help two cents to
the knowledge and social development in China and strengthen the tie among
China/Taiwan/HK.

Since freenews.netfront.net was brought into service, we have received
numerous SPAM complaints from the Internet community. In response to those
complaints, we have limited posting to Chinese related groups only, although
reading is still unlimited, and we have to limit the number of articles
posted within a designated time period.

However, we have received complaints recently on postings to this newsgroup
using another person's e-mail address. We sincerely wish the various
resources we have put to maintaining this server is put to legitimate use,
and trust that we, Chinese people, can act as decent and proud as we should.

Thank you for using freenews.netfront.net. Happy reading !!

Customer Service
Netfront Broadband Limited.

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to ne...@netfront.net

peter

Sep 26, 2001, 8:30:16 AM9/26/01
希望那个程序能看到,并看懂。

终极元素

Sep 26, 2001, 6:59:16 AM9/26/01
只要能看懂下面这段就行了
However, we have received complaints recently on postings to this newsgroup
using another person's e-mail address. We sincerely wish the various
resources we have put to maintaining this server is put to legitimate use,
and trust that we, Chinese people, can act as decent and proud as we should.

> 希望那个程序能看到,并看懂。

monkey

Sep 26, 2001, 7:41:28 AM9/26/01
那些冒充别人的小无赖们,好好看看吧。
全世界的人们也在这里看到了愚民教育结出的硕果。

张三

Sep 26, 2001, 10:47:16 AM9/26/01
是你写信的结果吧?不过你怎么居然会以为它可能会看懂??

peter

Sep 26, 2001, 12:21:33 PM9/26/01
是啊.看不懂不是更好,那它就是破坏爱国者形象,就是卖国,就是汉奸了.

你是女权主义者吗?你恨男权吗?去女性主题新闻组。
你是时尚女性吗?你喜欢漂亮东东吗?去女性主题新闻组。
你是家庭主妇吗?想知道马桶如何洗才干净吗?去女性主题新闻组。

在哪里?look!-->news://news.cn99.com/cn.rec.fashion

"张三" <linw...@hotmail.com> 写入消息新闻
:9ospqv$fcda5$1...@ID-72561.news.dfncis.de...