The moon landing was fake

Alpha Beta

Dec 15, 2017, 6:20:03 PM12/15/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

JTEM is my hero

Dec 15, 2017, 6:45:02 PM12/15/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

What was the motive?

What is the motive for every government since
the landings to keep the secret?

"But... but... but the nation will collapse
if let everyone know that Nixon wasn't an
angel, that he oversaw the greatest hoax in
the planet's history!"

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/168586720803

J.LyonLayden

Dec 15, 2017, 11:15:02 PM12/15/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 6:20:03 PM UTC-5, Alpha Beta wrote:
> All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

Didn't Panthera just explain to you that they can still turn on reflectors on the moon, and that objects they left on the moon can still be seen? You might have addressed those points in this post if you'd wanted to be taken seriously.

Rolf

Dec 16, 2017, 2:10:02 AM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"Alpha Beta" <dark...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever
> walked the moon.

You are a genius.

The rest of us all are idiots.

That's it, t.o. may now be shut down forever.

jillery

Dec 16, 2017, 2:20:03 AM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:17:12 -0800 (PST), Alpha Beta
<dark...@gmail.com> wrote:

>All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

There were several Apollo 11 press conferences. Which one?

--
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Attributed to Voltaire

JTEM is my hero

Dec 16, 2017, 2:30:02 AM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Rolf wrote:

> The rest of us all are idiots.

How many of you are there?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/168588373663

Andre G. Isaak

Dec 16, 2017, 6:00:04 AM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
In article <66i93d90o4k0rrccn...@4ax.com>,
jillery <69jp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:17:12 -0800 (PST), Alpha Beta
> <dark...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever
> >walked the moon.
>

> There were several Apollo 11 press conferences. Which one?

I think he's confusing Apollo 11 with Capricorn 1.

Andre

--
To email remove 'invalid' & replace 'gm' with well known Google mail service.

Alpha Beta

Dec 16, 2017, 7:50:06 AM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Reflectors on the moon can be done without sending actual people to the moon.

Jonathan

Dec 16, 2017, 10:55:04 AM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 12/15/2017 6:17 PM, Alpha Beta wrote:
> All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

Look at the High Def pics at the first link, you
can even zoom and pan these images, they are
as clear as a bell and clear proof.

Apollo landing site surface panorama pictures.
HD like you were there. (Notice Apollo 12 almost
landed in a crater)

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollopanoramas/

Here's a great video of the lunar rover, one
lap at FULL throttle, what a ride!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4

All the Landing videos videos starting from
low Moon orbit to touchdown, very dramatic
videos...

Apollo 10 uncontrolled tumble after separating from
descent module---oops wrong software!
http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/jettisoning-the-lunar-module-descent-stage-on-apollo-10/6TpM8yCMOybmrcUcJ6ROcA

Apollo 11 landing from 5200 feet to surface
(listen for the 30 seconds of fuel left warning - gulp)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpmDNdm5tmg

Apollo 12 from 20,000 feet to surface
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbj8Zo053Lc

Apollo 14 landing from pitchover P-64 maneuver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC0X8g8WfvE

Apollo 15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58jMBrh9cXA

Apollo 16 last 5 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuoKxD2W-kg

Apollo 17 last 3 minutes
(Video Titled Apollo 15, but it's 17)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go3EmSJx2G4

"To paraphrase the Buddha — Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun; the moon; and the truth. ‬

“But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness
like an ever-flowing stream” Amos 5:24

~ Former FBI Director James Comey (12-1-17)

Rolf

Dec 16, 2017, 11:15:05 AM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

"JTEM is my hero" <jte...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Rolf wrote:
>
>> The rest of us all are idiots.
>
> How many of you are there?

Approximately legio.
Crawling off the assembly line faster and faster all the time.

> -- --
>
> http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/168588373663

Öö Tiib

Dec 16, 2017, 1:15:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, 16 December 2017 01:20:03 UTC+2, Alpha Beta wrote:
> All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

What is the huge organization of dishonest people who pulled that
forgery? How did they gather them all into NASA? Why no one of those
dishonest people did sell the actual truth to media (or China or
Russia or the like)? Dishonest people can't be trusted, you know? Did
organizers of the fake kill everybody?

Bob Casanova

Dec 16, 2017, 1:35:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:17:12 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alpha Beta
<dark...@gmail.com>:

>All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

Wrong. And fairly stupid, to think anyone would take your
word for anything, including whether it's raining.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Bob Casanova

Dec 16, 2017, 1:35:03 PM12/16/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 03:58:54 -0700, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by "Andre G. Isaak"
<agi...@gm.invalid>:

>In article <66i93d90o4k0rrccn...@4ax.com>,
> jillery <69jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:17:12 -0800 (PST), Alpha Beta
>> <dark...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever
>> >walked the moon.
>>

>> There were several Apollo 11 press conferences. Which one?
>
>I think he's confusing Apollo 11 with Capricorn 1.

I think he's just confused. And that's giving him the
benefit of the doubt.

Mike Dworetsky

Dec 20, 2017, 3:35:05 AM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Alpha Beta wrote:
> Reflectors on the moon can be done without sending actual people to
> the moon.

Some of the retroreflectors on the Moon come from Soviet automated missions,
but the ones on Apollo sites were place there by US astronauts.

The Apollo sites (some of them) have been observed with lunar orbiting
spacecraft, and the photographs show the tracks of astronaut footprints and
lunar rovers, exactly as shown on the images taken on the Moon during each
mission. You can't make footprints without sending actual people (or
automated pogo sticks?).

If you think the Apollo missions were faked, then list your three or four
best pieces of evidence.

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)

Panthera Tigris Altaica

Dec 20, 2017, 9:00:03 AM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
I was standing in Patrick Air Force Base, right next to the Cape, when Apollo 11 launched. I watched the rocket go up, live. The organizers of the fake would have had to kill the entire population of central Florida and the northern Bahamas!

Alpha Beta

Dec 20, 2017, 9:30:03 AM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI&t=1222s
Watch the video and read the comments.

Bob Casanova

Dec 20, 2017, 10:30:04 AM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 06:28:15 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by Alpha Beta
<dark...@gmail.com>:
Done (partially; I'm not going to watch almost an hour and a
half news conference just to see if I can spot whatever the
idiots think show they're lying). And the comments, at least
the first dozen or so, sound like they were written by
refugees from Roswell; so divorced from reality they
probably have trouble tying their shoes.

I was there for all the Apollo launches, idiot, *and* for
all the recoveries. You weren't even born yet, and you have
no idea how much could be accomplished with the relatively
primitive equipment available in the '60s.

Alpha Beta

Dec 20, 2017, 10:35:03 AM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The video reveals the moon landing was fake. No discussion here.

Joe Cummings

Dec 20, 2017, 10:55:03 AM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Saturday, 16 December 2017 00:20:03 UTC+1, Alpha Beta wrote:
> All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

The one set of people who would have screamed "Fake!' were the Russianss.

Why didn''t they?

Were they also in on the conspiracy?

Have conspiratorial fun,

Joe Cummings

jillery

Dec 20, 2017, 11:00:03 AM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
The comments are from people freaking out about the astronauts body
language and expression. And one guy denies Sandy Hook. Not sure how
any of that qualifies as evidence of conspiracy.

Wolffan

Dec 20, 2017, 6:15:02 PM12/20/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On 2017 Dec 20, Alpha Beta wrote
(in article<b53a9cd0-628a-48fc...@googlegroups.com>):

> The video reveals the moon landing was fake.

no, it doesn’t.

> No discussion here.

nope, you’re just an idiot. No discussion about that.

John Bode

Dec 21, 2017, 8:10:05 AM12/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
So, your claim is that the astronauts’ body language in a press conference trumps the hundreds of still images, the video and film footage, the miles of telemetry, the physical samples,
etc.?

The video is somewhat boring and the comments are uninformed, unintelligible, or unhinged.

We successfully landed 6 out of 7 missions to the moon. 12 men walked on its surface.
This is reality. We have more than enough evidence to prove it, but it’s all dismissed as
fake without taking a second to consider the implications of that dismissal,

Tens of thousands of people would have to have been in on the secret. Every technician who
built the spacecraft, every engineer who analyzed telemetry, every sailor who recovered the
CM after splashdown, every scientist who examined the samples returned from the surface,
*all* of the, would have to have been in on it.

JWS

Dec 21, 2017, 11:05:04 AM12/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 5:20:03 PM UTC-6, Alpha Beta wrote:
> All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

Do you spit on service men and women?
Do you spit on the flag?
POS.

Sean Dillon

Dec 21, 2017, 11:20:04 AM12/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 7:10:05 AM UTC-6, John Bode wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 8:30:03 AM UTC-6, Alpha Beta wrote:
> > >
> > > Some of the retroreflectors on the Moon come from Soviet automated missions,
> > > but the ones on Apollo sites were place there by US astronauts.
> > >
> > > The Apollo sites (some of them) have been observed with lunar orbiting
> > > spacecraft, and the photographs show the tracks of astronaut footprints and
> > > lunar rovers, exactly as shown on the images taken on the Moon during each
> > > mission. You can't make footprints without sending actual people (or
> > > automated pogo sticks?).
> > >
> > > If you think the Apollo missions were faked, then list your three or four
> > > best pieces of evidence.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mike Dworetsky
> > >
> > > (Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI&t=1222s
> > Watch the video and read the comments.
>
> So, your claim is that the astronauts’ body language in a press conference trumps the hundreds of still images, the video and film footage, the miles of telemetry, the physical samples,
> etc.?

Yeah... these dudes were test pilots, not public speakers. I would be dollars to donuts that what you're seeing in the video is discomfort with public speaking, or unhappiness with being forced to talk to the media, rather than just doing the job they were hired for.

Bob Casanova

Dec 21, 2017, 1:10:03 PM12/21/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 07:34:16 -0800 (PST), the following
<dark...@gmail.com>:

>The video reveals the moon landing was fake.

Keep telling yourself that, snowflake.

> No discussion here.

With you? I agree; discussion with someone like yourself,
who has the intelligence of a turnip, is difficult at best.

Mike Dworetsky

Dec 23, 2017, 4:40:04 AM12/23/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
This is crap, I want YOU to state what YOU think are the 3-4 best evidences
of fakery, along with a statement of the reasons why the evidence has any
weight. We used to get: "The Van Allen Belt radiation would kill the
astronauts", "The shadows look like they are from artificial studio lights",
"You can't see stars in the black lunar sky photos from the surface", "The
flag looks as if it is blowing in the wind, but supposedly there is no air
on the Moon", The Sun is behind Armstrong but his suit details are plainly
visible". All of which are completely crap as evidence (especially if you
know anything about optics and photography) and easily refuted.

I don't want to sit through hours of video.

The fact that the USSR, the only nation to rival the USA in space
activities, did not feel there was any evidence that the missions were faked
tells me more about the impossibility of fakery than anything else. What a
propaganda coup it would have been if they had found and publicised such

Mark Isaak

Dec 23, 2017, 12:30:04 PM12/23/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
You missed AB's point. His best evidence that the moon landing is a
hoax has nothing to do with the *content* of the video. His best
evidence is the fact that someone could make up a story about it being a
hoax and call it real. That is how AB thinks. Or rather, fails to think.

--
Mark Isaak eciton (at) curioustaxonomy (dot) net
"Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can

Bob Casanova

Dec 24, 2017, 12:35:03 PM12/24/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 09:28:19 -0800, the following appeared
in talk.origins, posted by Mark Isaak
<eciton@curiousta/xyz/xonomy.net>:
I think you may have something there. At least, that seems
to be the definition of "evidence" in frequent use by others
here. Well, that and "it's written in a book, and it says
what I believe".
Message has been deleted

scienceci...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2017, 5:40:03 PM12/24/17
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org

Alpha Beta wrote,

"The video reveals the moon landing was fake. No discussion here."

The logic of the first sentence is inconsistent with the second. If one starts with media by images and then excludes media by discourse, then a set logic is broken. Each are members of the set called, media. Logic requires consistent relationships in a *theory* of conspiracy.

However, epistemic phenomena do not. The true definition of epistemic phenomena is that things are shown to us in a public world, not in a media world. And they are not necessarily logical, but they can be knowable.

*Media are not phenomena.*

Only phenomena show us things; or to use your word "reveals" existential things to us.

If there was a "revealing" conspiracy, there would not be a theory of it found in media. It would have phenomena that unfold in time like Lincoln's assassination. Or there would be forthcoming participants. Where are the public witnesses of the conspiracy?

SC RED

nor...@granlunden.se

Jan 13, 2018, 3:45:05 AM1/13/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
Sat 16 dec 2017 kl. 00:20:03 UTC+1 skrev Alpha Beta:
> All you need to watch is the Apollo 11 press conference. No human ever walked the moon.

He has many names. Lucifer (means the light carrier), Satan, The Devil, The lord of Darkness.

Here is a Picture of the man in the eternal fire:
https://betanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/solar-eclipse.jpg

T'was in the beginning of the 1960:ies when president Kennedy came up with the magnificent idea. We are now so advanced so we can send a man to Lucifer and safely return him back home to Earth again. NASA started to work on the project and in July 1969 the big trip started. A few days later the Travelers landed on Lucifer. "A small step for a man but a giant leap for mankind" he said and steped out on Lucifer. This event was broadcasted live on television all over planet Earth. Now everybody could see it on TV. There were no dead persons at Lucifer. Neither Attila the Hun, no Adolf Hitler nor the man who murdered Kennedy was there. "It was an empty warehouse" they said. The traveler went around and collected pieces of Lucifer to bring home to Earth for the classified autopsy.

NASA will never confess what they did!

Today we know that the eternal fire is not a fire. It is a Nuclear reaction where Hydrogen turns into Helium.

The man is not a man. It's a lump of iron covered by silicats with a random pattern that slightly looks lika a face.

Lucifer does not have a horn. He has a Crescent.

He is not in the eternal fire. The distance between Lucifer and the eternal fire is aproximatly 149 600 000 km.

When he disappears below the horizon in the west he does not enter the underworld. He is still in the sky seen from the other side of Earth.

Bob Casanova

Jan 13, 2018, 12:35:03 PM1/13/18
to talk-o...@moderators.isc.org
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:42:22 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in talk.origins, posted by nor...@granlunden.se:
Yeah, and how 'bout them Mets?

Take your meds; the baddies will disappear like magic.