What happened to the Intelligent Design network (IDnet)?

RonO

Jun 19, 2014, 7:52:22 AM6/19/14
There used to be two major perpetrators of the intelligent design
creationist propaganda. The Discovery Institute and IDnet, but I
haven't heard anything out of IDnet for years. Both IDnet and the
Discovery Institute were involved in running the bait and switch on the
Ohio creationist rubes back in 2002.

I went to their web site:
http://www.intelligentdesignnetwork.org/

It doesn't look like it has been updated for sometime. Their last press
release was in 2007 about their defeat in the Kansas II sequel
creationist fiasco.

Long time TO posters may recall that IDnet got stuck with coming up with
a viable rendition of the switch scam when the Discovery Institute ran
the bait and switch on the Ohio rubes (the Discovery Institute did not
have an intelligent design lesson plan nor anything that you could call
a Teach the Controversy lesson plan available to the public) and IDnet
was a major factor in the kangaroo court held during the second
creationist fiasco involving the Kansas state board of education.

http://www.intelligentdesignnetwork.org/press_releases.htm

The intelligent design movement seems to be constipated.

Ron Okimoto

Wiki definition of constipation: Constipation (also known as costiveness
or dyschezia) refers to bowel movements that are infrequent or hard to pass.

Kalkidas

Jun 19, 2014, 10:38:03 AM6/19/14
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 06:52:22 -0500, RonO <roki...@cox.net> wrote:

Nothing of any interest to anyone except slavering anti-science,
anti-education, anti-life zombies and their taxpayer-funded corporate
masters.

"Destroying the planet, one brain at a time..."

Jimbo

Jun 19, 2014, 1:15:49 PM6/19/14
You're corporate masters may have told you that you will feed freely
upon the brains of the innocent once you destroy science, education,
and life itself - but they lied to you and all the rest of the legions
of the undead. Ron and other defenders of education and truth will
stop you and your brain-eating buddies in your tracks. You can't stand
against accurate information and have no power to confront Ron or any
other informed and rational person directly, and so you attack by
vilification without ever addressing the actual facts. You and the
entire brain-eating horde are doomed.

Jimbo

Jun 19, 2014, 1:23:59 PM6/19/14
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:15:49 -0700, Jimbo <jimbol...@nospam.com>
That should have been *Your* corporate masters. Sorry about the
spelling error, Kalkidas. You may be a slavering brain-eating
corporate tool, but there's no point in heaping more confusion on your
poor addled undead brain.

RonO

Jun 19, 2014, 6:33:44 PM6/19/14
Kalk is just an IDiot. He can't believe that the ID scam is constipated
because they keep feeding him shit. He always finds out the hard way
that it is shit, so he can't deny what he is being fed. He just doesn't
realize that it is very old and recycled shit.

Ask him what ID science he has gotten from the ID perps lately.

Ron Okimoto

Jimbo

Jun 19, 2014, 6:55:21 PM6/19/14
I don't think he's programmed to answer those kinds of questions.

>Ron Okimoto

Glenn

Jun 20, 2014, 2:20:29 AM6/20/14

"Jimbo" <jimbol...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ms66q9hdsake5o20l...@4ax.com...
You're wallowing in self-delusion. Keep up the good work.

RonO

Jun 20, 2014, 6:56:43 AM6/20/14
Reminds me of someone else that could be called a corporate tool that
keeps going back to the Discovery Institute for junk. Why would anyone
do that when the bait and switch has been going down for over a decade?
Who is obviously running the bait and switch? You tried to claim that
the ID perps were still claiming to be able to teach the ID science
after they dropped that claim from their education policy last year. Has
the Discovery Institute ever given the creationist rubes the wonderful
ID science when the rubes needed it? What do they get instead from the
guys that used to claim that ID was their business? What kind of
business does any rube that wants to believe them get from them today?

In another year and a half it will be a decade since the Dover fiasco.
Where is the wonderful ID science today?

Ron Okimoto

jillery

Jun 20, 2014, 7:17:24 AM6/20/14
The world wonders.

RonO

Jun 20, 2014, 7:39:14 AM6/20/14
Eight years ago Philip Johnson (the ID perps claim him as the godfather
of the ID scam and creator of the wedge strategy) admitted that there
was no ID science equivalent to the real thing, and in the NOVA video on
the Dover Fiasco he claimed that he believed that things would not
change within his lifetime. He quit the ID scam, and I haven't heard of
him supporting the ID scam since those admissions. So far his
prediction has been true. Probably would continue to be true even if he
becomes another Methuselah.

Ron Okimoto

Jimbo

Jun 20, 2014, 10:15:36 AM6/20/14
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:20:29 -0700, "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Look, Glenn, I know you like to play your cards close to your chest,
but if know where the secret ID science is kept hidden, don't you
think it's about time it was revealed to the world? As Ron says, it
was supposed to have been revealed a long time ago. But after all
these years there's still nothing to show but ID promises and
rhetoric.

It begins to look like maybe it's the ID true believers who are self
deluded. So lay your cards on the table. Who is the 'intelligent
designer'? What methods did he/she/it use to create/change life? When
and where were creative acts employed? Do you have anything at all to
contribute?

Kalkidas

Jun 20, 2014, 10:39:42 AM6/20/14
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:20:29 -0700, "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

A little known fact about paranoia: it's an indication of a lack of
confidence in one's own ideas. In other words, one arrives at one's
ideas by manic enthusiasm rather than serene consideration.

Both the fundamentalist-creationists, like Ray Martinez, and the
fundamentalist-evolutionists, like RonO, are paranoid. They see plots
everywhere that threaten to overturn their tenuous grasp of reality.

Hence RonO's resort to the childish vocabulary of dogma: "perps,
rubes, scams..." etc., and Ray's equally childish penchant for calling
everyone who even slightly disagrees with him on any point at all
"atheists" or "false christians".

Jimbo

Jun 20, 2014, 11:31:05 AM6/20/14
The difference being that Ron backs up his claims with documented
facts, and the creationists have no facts to support their claims. You
know you can't refute anything Ron says. All you can do is call him
paranoid.

Sneaky O. Possum

Jun 20, 2014, 12:27:50 PM6/20/14
Kalkidas <e...@joes.pub> wrote in

> On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:20:29 -0700, "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
[snip]
>>You're wallowing in self-delusion. Keep up the good work.
>
> A little known fact about paranoia: it's an indication of a lack of
> confidence in one's own ideas.

Facts that are untrue are best left little-known.

> In other words, one arrives at one's ideas by manic enthusiasm rather
> than serene consideration.

That has bloody bugger-all to do with paranoia, you nitwit. That's
obviously an...

...an...

...Wait a minute - this is just another one of your trolls! And here I
was taking it seriously. Well, shame on me, as they say.
--
S.O.P.

Jimbo

Jun 20, 2014, 12:43:56 PM6/20/14
This entire thread, with the exception of Ron's posts, consists of
nothing but trolls. Of course that means that Ron is the only one of
us who has said anything significant.

Sneaky O. Possum

Jun 20, 2014, 1:06:21 PM6/20/14
Jimbo <jimbol...@nospam.com> wrote in
I agree with everything you say above.
--
S.O.P.

Jimbo

Jun 20, 2014, 1:40:30 PM6/20/14
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:06:21 +0000 (UTC), "Sneaky O. Possum"
I think I used the wrong bait with Kalkidas when I put a reverse spin
on his 'evolutionists are brain dead zombies' ploy. That kind of thing
just makes him sulk in the reeds. As for Glenn, he never does anything
but laze around the bottom grubbing in the mud for worms.

Kalkidas

Jun 20, 2014, 3:12:06 PM6/20/14
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:27:50 +0000 (UTC), "Sneaky O. Possum"
<sneaky...@gmail.com> wrote:

I win!

Jimbo

Jun 20, 2014, 3:30:20 PM6/20/14
Apparently you don't recognize a troll when you see one.

Sneaky O. Possum

Jun 20, 2014, 4:42:39 PM6/20/14
Kalkidas <e...@joes.pub> wrote in news:rr19q9p0k2shck5q6ju9taahp0tscu042t@
4ax.com:
You do!
--
S.O.P.

Jimbo

Jun 20, 2014, 5:04:43 PM6/20/14
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:42:39 +0000 (UTC), "Sneaky O. Possum"
<sneaky...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Kalkidas <e...@joes.pub> wrote in news:rr19q9p0k2shck5q6ju9taahp0tscu042t@
>4ax.com:
>
>> On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:27:50 +0000 (UTC), "Sneaky O. Possum"
>> <sneaky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Kalkidas <e...@joes.pub> wrote in

>>>[snip]

>>>Facts that are untrue are best left little-known.

>>>That has bloody bugger-all to do with paranoia, you nitwit. That's
>>>obviously an...
>>>
>>>...an...
>>>
>>>...Wait a minute - this is just another one of your trolls! And here I
>>>was taking it seriously. Well, shame on me, as they say.
>>
>> I win!
>
>You do!

Yay for Kalkidas! But now that He's admitted he's a troll, will he
stop pretending to be a sincere Hindu or Christian? That's the
pressing question of the day.

Glenn

Jun 20, 2014, 6:37:14 PM6/20/14

"Jimbo" <jimbol...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:9lk8q9hrmqd484m97...@4ax.com...
"Anything Ron says" being manic enthusiasm, of course.

RonO

Jun 20, 2014, 6:50:26 PM6/20/14
Just call them facts that you can't deny and get over it.

Ron Okimoto

Jimbo

Jun 20, 2014, 6:56:53 PM6/20/14
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 15:37:14 -0700, "Glenn" <g...@invalid.invalid>
Including all his references to the Discovery Institute's 'Wedge
Document,' all the evidence and testimony in the Dover Trial, and the
perpetual inability of ID proponents to present any sort of lesson
plan containing 'ID science.'

RonO

Jun 21, 2014, 10:37:57 PM6/21/14
Just think what your existence would be like if you could deal with the
facts instead of snipping them out and running from reality.

Does it feel better to make such an utter fool of yourself.

Here is the post again so that you can run and make yourself feel good
again. Will your stupidity bring IDnet back?

Repost: