Oops! I done did it again.

Nigga Nig

May 31, 2001, 6:29:45 PM5/31/01
Got dayum!
Ima tell yall one time and one time only muphukkkas.
Got a new show coming up.
Aw yeah.
Thas right muphukkkas.
For over ten muphukkkin years I been running this muphukkka know what
Im sayin?
So its about time I break yall off some.
Ten years of Homeboy Boogiedown productions in association with
Niggernet.
And all that muphukkkin time I been dominating this bitch with my Fro
Bro The White Man's Woe Show.
Get ready muphukkkas.
Get ready cuz I'm ***STILL*** a nigga!

Nigga Nig,
Stah of the Fro Bro The White Man's Woe Show
---
"Whitey be the devil."
-- Malcolm 3:16

Send yalls got dayum fan mail to:
ni...@rxneopia.net

Dr. Dobby Unruh

Jun 1, 2001, 3:31:11 AM6/1/01

"Nigga Nig" <ni...@rxneopia.net> wrote:

> Got dayum!
> Ima tell yall one time and one time only muphukkkas.

Hey Nigga, did you ever sell your screenplay idea?