Giganews Dumptruck Webdav Fails

Sebastian Jug

Mar 16, 2012, 1:26:29 PM3/16/12
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have bought your pro app, and have tried to connect to Giganews dumptruck (http://www.giganews.com/dumptruck/webdav/). However, no matter what I do, I can't seem to have it connect.
I have sent the logs from my email address.

Please advise.

Support User

Mar 16, 2012, 6:28:33 PM3/16/12
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
Hi

What excactly do you enter in serveraddress and startfolder field?

Best regards
Anders Carlsen
Software Developer

If you like our apps, please give them a 5-star rating. Thanks. :-)

Tacit Dynamics

Message has been deleted

Elusivo

May 1, 2012, 10:38:28 AM5/1/12
to TacitDynamics
I also cannot access DumpTruck with this app, can with other apps
tho.

I tried the following addresses:
https://dav.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com/r/giganews.com and
http://dav.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com/r/giganews.com and tried port 443
on both also.

start folder i leave empty.

On Mar 16, 11:28 pm, Support User <supp...@tacit.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> What excactly do you enter in serveraddress and startfolder field?
>
> Best regards
> *Anders Carlsen*
> Software Developer
>
> *If you like our apps, please give them a 5-star rating. Thanks. :-)*
>
> *Tacit Dynamics*
> *Web:www.tacit.dk- Email: supp...@tacit.dk*
> *Android Market:https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Tacit+Dynamics*

svj...@gmail.com

May 1, 2012, 10:44:33 AM5/1/12
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
Agreed, I have the same issue.

-Sebastian

Support User

May 1, 2012, 2:08:13 PM5/1/12
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
Enter "dav.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com" in server address field.
Enter "r/giganews,com" in start folder field.
Use WebDavs account type.

Elusivo

May 1, 2012, 4:53:14 PM5/1/12
to TacitDynamics
Thanks, working now :)

On May 1, 7:08 pm, Support User <supp...@tacit.dk> wrote:
> Enter "dav.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com" in server address field.
> Enter "r/giganews,com" in start folder field.
> Use WebDav*s *account type.

Neil Barbour

Apr 23, 2014, 4:46:57 AM4/23/14
to tacitd...@googlegroups.com
I thought I would provide an update for those FolderSync users who would like to use " Dumptruck " with FolderSync > : WEBDAV > :

( I believe Anders Carlson would vouch for this info as being correct .... it works for me )

**

( THE CURRENT INFO POSTED IN THIS THREAD ... NO LONGER WORKS ...
... ie. ... >--> : " START FOLDER ENTRY " > : " r/giganews.com/
"

USE THE FOLLOWING : ( instead )
------------------------------
V V V V V V V V V

CONNECTION PROTOCOL >--> :

" HTTPS "

**

SERVER ADDRESS >--> :

" dav.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com "

**

START FOLDER >---> :

" r/goldenfrog.com/ "

**

( OTHER THAN THE NECESSARY " LOGIN NAME "
& " PASSWORD " FIELDS , ... LEAVE ALL THE REST
BLANK / UNCHECKED )

Neil Barbour