Jobs at My Employer

Daniel Hill

Aug 16, 2017, 11:48:17 AM8/16/17
to SYN Shop
We have a few tech jobs open. Contact me for details.

- Linux Systems Administrator

- Android Mobile Developer (also involves some iOS experience eventually)

- And, if you're ambitious, Director of IT Operations

Lukas Kuzmiak

Sep 8, 2017, 4:50:18 PM9/8/17
to SYN Shop
Hi Daniel,

I was just randomly browsing SYN Shop and saw this, perhaps I'd give a shot to the Director position if still open - can you send me some details of what company is this and/or the listing itself?

Thanks!
Lukas

Daniel Hill

Sep 8, 2017, 9:22:59 PM9/8/17
to SYN Shop

https://www.williamhillplc.com/careers/us/

The latest is here. It looks like it is still up. Let me know if you have any questions.

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org