Laser cutter

Richard Furniss

Dec 5, 2017, 1:59:43 PM12/5/17
to SYN Shop
Be advised the laser cutter is not working.

I got a call from jerry saying the power meter on the machine is not moving. Someone will look at it tonight and post here when it is working again.

Aakin Patel

Dec 5, 2017, 4:13:21 PM12/5/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Most often, when this happens, chances are that the safety disconnect in the lid go misaligned with the sensor for it. It should be an easy fix if that is what it is.

- Aakin

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Richard Furniss

Dec 5, 2017, 5:26:01 PM12/5/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com

The laser cutter is fixed.

Jerry and Liam called tech support and found the problem, there was a magnet on the edge of the door surface preventing the micro switch to close.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10