CRX 2017

keith greene

Jul 20, 2017, 5:46:23 PM7/20/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Syn Shop!
Clark County Commodore Compute Club and Jim Drew from CBMStuff.com are hosting the Commodore Retro Expo at the Alexis Park Resort on July 28, 29th and 30th. There will be some cool presentations and exhibits/demos/displays. If you're into old computers or electronics, come check us out. We will be having several raffles on Saturday and Sunday and admission is free to the public.

Come get some nostalgia and see all the cool things people are doing with these 20-30-40 year old machines.

CRX-2017-Flyer.pdf

Jeremy Hoel

Jul 20, 2017, 5:50:15 PM7/20/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Right during DefCON..  I'll have to sneak away for a bit to get my C= and Amiga fix on!  Thanks for sharing!

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Mara-Jade W

Jul 20, 2017, 8:52:35 PM7/20/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
You're killing me!  I'd love to go! However, that's DEFCON weekend!

keith greene

Jul 21, 2017, 1:34:03 PM7/21/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Well, we also have 2 meetings a month, on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month (Except this Saturday) at Grand Line Games on N. Decatur. You are welcome to come check us out any time.

@synshop
https://synshop.org
---

Tamara Walters