SYN Shop is now a charity listed on AmazonSmile

Jeff Rosowski

Jun 14, 2017, 11:09:51 PM6/14/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Ok, we have awesome news, and a great way you can support SYN Shop.  We are now one of the charities you can select through AmazonSmile.

AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop at amazon.com, at no cost to you.  In short, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.

To get started just go to https://smile.amazon.com and select "SYN Shop" as the charity you wish to support.  Then remember to go to https://smile.amazon.com when you shop at Amazon.

There is also a link here direct link to their charity search page.