Position available at Sable Systems!

John Lighton

May 23, 2018, 4:10:42 PM5/23/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Synshoppers,

We’re on the hunt for a really good programmer/engineer to join our team. Ideally we’d like to find an “x10” type and are prepared to offer a good salary, plus generous benefits. Responsibilities would include a wide variety of development projects, improving current software (mostly in Python and .net, but also firmware in C and C++) and assisting with the development of new products (hardware, firmware and software).

We’re a fun company to work for, with lots of opportunities for advancement as we start to expand into the human metabolic measurement arena.

If you know anyone who might be interested, and is reasonably drama-free and able to communicate effectively, please let me know! We’ll be recruiting through more conventional channels as well but using the network is a better approach, I think.

Best,

John