SYN Shop Elections

Jeff Rosowski

Jan 2, 2018, 9:31:23 AM1/2/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
It's once again, time to elect our SYN Shop Directors at Large.  This is for the six, non-officer board of directors positions at SYN Shop.

As you may know already, you must be a vetted member of SYN Shop to be eligible to vote.  However if you are not, fear not, as you still have an opportunity to get vetted at the start of the next board meeting, when the elections will be finalized.

Our board meeting will take place this Saturday at 2pm PST.  Located at SYN Shop.

The link to vote is here:

We encourage members to show up to the board meetings, especially for our elections.  However if you are unable to attend in person, you can listen to the board meeting in our Discord channel.  The link to the SYN Shop Discord is here: