May 21 Mon - Learn About Licensing Contracts @Licensing Univ Mandalay Bay - May22-24 Walk show Free

1 view

Daniel Braisted

May 17, 2018, 5:06:32 PM5/17/18
to SYN Shop
I am relaying this information  ...

My involvement is a  Student 4 years in a row and as an attendee

 Show Website: for Details/RSVP  LicensingExpo.com

  Anytime you create something a "thing" or a design/artwork or written/video ... properly,  you may be able to license its use for royalties or for sale.

  At the Event at the Mandalay Bay, next week, sponsored by LicenceExpo.com   Their focus is on licensing designs/artwork
      Yet 95 percent of what you learn in Licensing University (All day Monday $195) will apply to licensing Patents and Copyrighted material

  Tue-Thu the showroom floor is open (Free) to see what artwork is being licensed for sale or "rent" to the attendees?  Want to license CAT or Disney or Hasbro or ??Character ..then step up to their booth and negotiable.

At my monthly meetings, we talk about licensing things that sometimes are patented, for royalties/
   Free to attend  Meetup.com/VegasInventors  Next open meeting Tues May 24th 6pm