Board Meeting for November Agenda / Mini Maker Faire Update

kr...@thcnet.net

Nov 25, 2016, 9:18:30 PM11/25/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. Our next board meeting will be held at
the shop this Saturday at 2pm. The following link is the Agenda for the
meeting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wv6SB8BwLAs2fPx84GwGS2DrMyLSOaOyp9LK_9Iffyo/edit?usp=sharing

In addition, we are looking to get people to help with our next Mini Maker
Faire. As many of you know our two key people that made it such a big success
last year are unable to help organize it this year. This leaves a big void,
so we need to get a team together who can make this happen. We really need
some people who can take on this role, as well as people who can volunteer to
take on getting specific tasks done.

If you are interested, please show up to the board meeting, or message
in...@synshop.org to say you want to help.

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'