December Board Meeting Agenda

Jeff Rosowski

Dec 2, 2017, 2:14:06 AM12/2/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for not getting this out to everyone sooner.  But here is the agenda for tomorrow's board meeting, which will take place at 2pm, Saturday December 2nd.

As a reminder, if you are interested in being a board member for SYN Shop, elections are next month.  You need to email me, and let me know if you are interested, as well as get me a short paragraph with an introduction and why you are running (no more than 100 words) for the ballot.

If you would like to vote in the elections, as to who the six Directors at Large Board Member positions will be filled by, you must be a vetted member.  As usual you do not have to be at the board meeting to vote, but we welcome members to attend the board meetings.  I will send a link out to the vetted members prior to the board meeting.

Jed Daniels

Dec 2, 2017, 5:13:23 PM12/2/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krux,

I had a few questions that might help anyone who is considering running for the board:

1) What are the responsibilities of being a board member?
2) What commitments does a board member need to make?
3) What are the benefits of being a board member?

Thanks,

--jed

--
@synshop