Shop clean up

Richard Furniss

Oct 10, 2017, 12:39:11 PM10/10/17
to SYN Shop

All members

We are cleaning up the wood working area so if you have any projects or material in the shop please put a parking ticket on it so we can organize the shop

The normal or general rule for using the shop is to bring your (hobby) project to the shop to work on and take it home with you, or store it in your locker. Large projects require a parking ticket if you need to leave it at the shop.

The shop is shared by over a hundred members and the space is small so please leave room for other members to do there projects, this includes working in one area at a time and cleaning the equipment when your done with it so the next person can use it.

Another item is safety glass’s, please use some type of eye protection in the shop. The shop supply’s all different styles of safety glass’s or you can use your own glass’s with safety lens

Sent from Mail for Windows 10