Instructables Online 3D Printing Class

Brian Munroe

Jan 21, 2017, 12:12:14 PM1/21/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I haven't taken this class yet, but it looks interesting, covers Fusion 360 as well:

"Welcome to the world of 3D printing! In this class, you will learn everything you need to know to design and 3D print your own creations. It's really three-classes-in-one. We'll learn Fusion 360, an awesome (free) 3D modeling program that will let you design just about anything. We'll learn the ins-and-outs of desktop 3D-printing, and we'll learn how to sketch by hand so we can generate solid ideas. With this class and enough practice, you'll be a pro in no time."