55" flat screen donation

Jarred Coelho

Apr 20, 2018, 4:56:50 PM4/20/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

    The company I work for has 3-4 NEC 55" broadcast monitors   (https://www.necdisplay.com/p/v552) that we aren't able to rent anymore because they have small scratches or pixels out on the screen. I'd like to donate them to the shop if possible. If someone representing the shop could reach out to me I can help facilitate a pickup here or maybe a dropoff at the shop.

I'm not trying to dump junk on the shop, these are almost brand new displays.

Thanks,
Jarred

Aakin Patel

Apr 20, 2018, 4:58:27 PM4/20/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I can coordinate a dropoff with you.

- Aakin

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Krux

Apr 20, 2018, 6:00:54 PM4/20/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com, Aakin Patel
yea, we'll certainly take them. I won't be available during the week to pick them up, so if they can't be dropped off, someone else will have to coordinate picking them up.

mr jones

Apr 20, 2018, 6:02:03 PM4/20/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com, Aakin Patel
I can help out midweek if need be. Lemme know!

Cheers,
-adj

@synshop
https://synshop.org