Pizza and carpet party

Richard Furniss

Jul 12, 2017, 10:56:34 PM7/12/17
to SYN Shop
Come and join the party, Saturday July 22nd at 3pm. We will be repairing the carpet in the front room and need some hands to cut and lay carpet. Come help out, learn or teach, and eat pizza.

kr...@thcnet.net

Jul 13, 2017, 12:41:56 AM7/13/17
to SYN Shop
> Come and join the party, Saturday July 22nd at 3pm. We will be repairing
> the carpet in the front room and need some hands to cut and lay carpet.
> Come help out, learn or teach, and eat pizza.

Wooo Carpet!

perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Richard Furniss

Jul 20, 2017, 1:44:10 PM7/20/17
to SYN Shop
We need more help Saturday July 22 at 3pm to help eat PIZZA. Come on people, I know there are more pizza eaters out there.
Message has been deleted

Aakin Patel

Jul 20, 2017, 5:50:06 PM7/20/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to be out of town, unfortunately, or I would be there.

- Aakin

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 2:26 PM, David Grayson <davide...@gmail.com> wrote:
Richard, I'm surprised there wouldn't be tons of volunteers for this.
I'll show up!  I own a house now so I'd appreciate knowing how to
install carpet.  I'm including my cell phone number in my signature so
you can call me if I'm not there by 3pm.

--David Grayson
702-235-3925
> --
> @synshop
> https://synshop.org
> ---

@synshop
https://synshop.org
---

mr jones

Jul 20, 2017, 6:35:58 PM7/20/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Richard,

I'll be there at 3pm with a six pack to share with folks!

Cheers,
-adj

Mara-Jade W

Jul 20, 2017, 8:52:35 PM7/20/17
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I thought RSVP'd a few days ago?

Richard Furniss

Jul 23, 2017, 8:17:50 PM7/23/17
to SYN Shop
I want to thank everyone who showed up to help repair the carpet at the shop, 3 hours of work and 1 hour of cleanup, Done.