Fwd: [uk-hackspaces] Low cost Servo products for all UK hackspaces

Robert Longbottom

Aug 16, 2016, 5:25:44 AM8/16/16
to swindon-m...@googlegroups.com

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [uk-hackspaces] Low cost Servo products for all UK hackspaces
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 09:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Blueprint Robotics <enqu...@blueprintrobotics.co.uk>
To: UK-Hackspaces <uk-hac...@googlegroups.com>

Good afternoon Everyone

My name is Kai from Blueprint Robotics, we were recently talking to a Nottingham Hackspace member about the servo motors we use in our robots and how much better they are than the fake versions you can find online. At which point he told us about this awesome mailing list and we would love the opportunity to offer you fellow hackspace go-ers some Great offers!.

We would like to offer all UK hackspaces no matter their size, some great product offers and make the hobbyist world more affordable starting with our servo product range.

Simply use the coupon ' HackspaceUK ' to get 10% off. all of which can be easily used on our online store, simply click here: http://blueprintrobotics.co.uk/shop/

All of our servos are Official Tower Pro servos, our current range includes:

                MG90D                                          MG946R                                             MG946R                                                 SG5010

Including Aluminum Servo Brackets for all your building needs

Please feel free to comment or ask questions, we are happy to help!

Thank you
 The Blueprint Robotics Team

--

---

Philip McGaw

Aug 16, 2016, 5:52:42 AM8/16/16
to swindon-m...@googlegroups.com

You can also get servos from oomlout, may not be as cheap, but a known company.

http://oomlout.co.uk/search?q=servo